Totally just bought....

Discussion in 'Dogs' started by Akari_32, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Akari_32Fishlore LegendMember

A 30 pound, $53 bag of Innova dog food for 6 bucks! Straight from PetSmart, good till the end of February.

How, you may ask? I'll tell you how >:3

Large Bites- Red Meat. On clearence for $26 (not a big seller in that size bag I guess)
    Nearing expiration date. 30% off the already reduced price
    $10 off any bag of Innova Pet Supermarket coupon
    $3 off any bag of Innova PetSmart coupon
    $4 off $20 or more Pet Supermarket coupon

Had to buy something really cheap because the original sale total came out to $19.57, so I also grabbed a small Greenie for Bentley. It was the cheapest, nearest thing, and wouldn't have been picked up if I wasn't so close to being able to use my $4 off $20.

The big dogs will be happy :3 Baby Bentley gets TOTW because of his suposed chicken allergy. TOTW is cheaper (compared to Bentley sized bags of Innova), and a bit better IMO. To feed the big dogs that well is just too expensive most of the time, but I don't skimp on them. They usually get Costco brand, which is as good or better than most of the food available at pet stores. It's made by Diamond, who makes some of the best easily available pet foods. The Kirkland stuff is by no means super awesome, but it's great for the price. Anyways, that's not the point LOL

But anyways, I'm so proud of my self :3 that's like a 98% savings (just a guess)! :eek: Yay for coupons!

2. NikitaWell Known MemberMember

Wow you saved yourself a deal! I'm bad at remembering to use coupons. Whenever see or think of coupons, I think of the Extreme Couponing show. That show is crazy!

3. Akari_32Fishlore LegendMember

I love that show and hate it all at the same time LOL I'm a cashier myself, so hate it when extreme couponers come through my line, but at the same time, I have an extreme respect for them because couponing like that is a full time job. But they save so much money that a single income can support a whole family like that. It's crazy! I'm no where near an extreme couponer, but I do try on occation. Mostly for dog food. We go through 10 cups a day of dog food at our house @.@

4. NikitaWell Known MemberMember

I know right! It's crazy. I like watching the show too! Supposedly once you start couponing, it is extremely addicting. Like maybe because you can get so much for so less? I dunno. It's puzzling like how do they use that much supplies if they don't have a big family (Which some don't).

We go through 1 bag of week at our household. Are dogs don't eat their dog food that fast (Maybe because we give them soooo many treats a day!)

5. Akari_32Fishlore LegendMember

I wouldn't buy something if I didn't need it or couldn't use it. Seems stupid to me lol Inwas watching one time, and a boy in college bought a bunch of femine products because they came out to be free with coupons. It's like... Why??

30 pounds last us about 2-3 weeks. Four if we have stuff to mix in with it. The occational can of wet food, or dog appropriate leftovers or what-not.

6. NikitaWell Known MemberMember

I know right! It's pointless to get something that you don't need.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice