75 Gallon Tank Top Fin Water Changer, please help

Gameynerd23

I'm trying to use the siphon feature on my Top Fin Water Changer and I can't get it to work. It connects to the faucet and I've followed video instructions on YouTube, bit it's just not working. I really don't want to switch to a regular siphon and have to lug water outside 5 gallons at a time. It's a 75 gallon tank, so it needs big water changes. The instructions say to submerge the siphon and turn the faucet on and it should work, but it doesn't. Also, when I refill the tank, can I add the tap water directly and then condition it or do I need to fill up a bucket, condition it, then pour it into the tank?

Thank you for reading and please help!

Harry12012

I'm trying to use the siphon feature on my Top Fin Water Changer and I can't get it to work. It connects to the faucet and I've followed video instructions on YouTube, bit it's just not working. I really don't want to switch to a regular siphon and have to lug water outside 5 gallons at a time. It's a 75 gallon tank, so it needs big water changes. The instructions say to submerge the siphon and turn the faucet on and it should work, but it doesn't. Also, when I refill the tank, can I add the tap water directly and then condition it or do I need to fill up a bucket, condition it, then pour it into the tank?

Thank you for reading and please help!
Idk about the syphon, but yes you can add the tap water directly to the tank then condition it.

Upvote 0

Gameynerd23

Idk about the syphon, but yes you can add the tap water directly to the tank then condition it.
Ok, that's good to know. I actually got the siphon to work not long after posting this, lol.

Thank you for the help!

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
ForceTen
Replies
Views
lojack
  • Question
Replies
Views