Top fin 55-75 aquarium stand instructions?

joseph2389

Does anyone have the instruction book on how to assemble the top fin 55-75 gallon stand. It’s the one with doors on the front on the sides. I bought the stand got it home and has no instruction booklet. Any help will be greatly appreciated

BigManAquatics

I would try googling that, honestly. Wouldn't be surprised if there is a manual somewhere on there or a step by step assembly video on youtube.

joseph2389

I would try googling that, honestly. Wouldn't be surprised if there is a manual somewhere on there or a step by step assembly video on youtube.
I’ve tried both for the past hour

BigManAquatics

I’ve tried both for the past hour
Kind of a shock then. Seems 1 or the other would be around.

joseph2389

Ya I know. I’m frustrated by it

BigManAquatics

Maybe there is somewhere on the box that lists a manufacturer. I did see there are some sites that have manuals from different stand manufacturers.

joseph2389

I was able to get it. I had to email the manufacturer. It was made by a company called sauders.

BigManAquatics

I was able to get it. I had to email the manufacturer. It was made by a company called sauders.
I was reading the reviews earlier and noticed someone else had also not got the instructions and tried calling top fin and told they didn't have them.

joseph2389

I was reading the reviews earlier and noticed someone else had also not got the instructions and tried calling top fin and told they didn't have them.
Well thank you for the help. Now to put it together and set up my new 55 gallon. I currently have a 37

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Forest Howlett
Replies
Views
NatNat06
Replies
Views
CoryBoi
Replies
Views