Too Much Flourish!!!!

DestinyStars

Ok, so I went camping and asked my sister to step in and feed my fish while I was gone. Mind you she's an idiot. Well she decided that flourish was for feeding ghost shrimp. And instead of asking me, over a whole week gave them a CAP full PER shrimp twice a day. This is in my 125 gallon, freshwater, heavy planted tank and she polished off a 32 ounce bottle. What do I do??? All my fish were dead and thrown out by the time I returned but my shrimp seem fine, will they survive?

Fashooga

Water changes will be your best friend at this point. That’s really all you can at this point.

Next time your gone for a week just leave the tank alone. Hide all the materials so nobody decides to grow a brain and feed while your gone for a week.

DestinyStars

I just don't know how much my pleco (shes about 12") and my ghosts can handle. They spawned a while ago, but the water is so murky still that I can't see babies only that none of my girls are carrying. I'm worried they died but I haven't seen any dead ones in my waste bucket when I clean.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom