Too Many Mystery Snails

• Thread starter Noetato
  • Start date

Noetato

I hatched my first clutch last week, and seems like many survived. I want to raise them until their like a quarter big, but I also don't have room for them... I have two tanks set up. One is a 5 gallon, and one is a 10 gallon. Right now they are in my 10 gallon. Does anyone know if Petsmart or Petco would buy them?

FishFor2018

Well Known
I don’t think they would buy them but they would take them. What colors do you have? I’m sure some people (including me) would be interested

Noetato

FishFor2018 said:
I don’t think they would buy them but they would take them. What colors do you have? I’m sure some people (including me) would be interested
I have two blacks, but I feel like one is purple or olive? (Idk I may be color blind) And two golds, and a blue. I'll try to take a picture of the one that looks purple or olive? Lol

Okay not olive but it seems lighter than black. Then again I may be colorblind lol

Albifrons

Well Known
Try to post on the buy and sell section of the forum when you are eligible, I'm sure there's many people on here who would love some Mystery Snails!

Noetato

Albifrons said:
Try to post on the buy and sell section of the forum when you are eligible, I'm sure there's many people on here who would love some Mystery Snails!
Thank you!! I'll take a look in there.

Albifrons

Well Known
Noetato said:
Thank you!! I'll take a look in there.
No problem! Just remember that you have to have 50 posts or more to post on that section of the forum!

Charlie’s Dad

Well Known
I am interested in the blue mystery snail.

Noetato

Charlie’s Dad said:
I am interested in the blue mystery snail.
Sorry I wasn't selling my blue one. I was just answering someone who asked what the adults are. But if my babies turn out blue I will definitely notify anyone if they want one! lol Right now my main focus is caring for these babies until they get to a quarter size.

Charlie’s Dad

Well Known
Ok...thanks

Top Bottom