Too funny!

sgould

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I just added 3 yoyo's to my tank last night. Today, the entire tank has had a personality shift! Before the yoyo's, the serpaes had a favorite hang out near the bottom on the right side of the tank. The angels always hung out near the surface on the right, and the rainbows seemed to hang in the middle of the water collumn on the left side of the tank. None of them ever really spent any time actually on the bottom of the tank. Today, it is like they have all seen the yoyo's savaging all over the bottom of the tank and wonder what these guys know that they don't! EVERYBODY is now roaming all over the bottom of the tank, sifting through the gravel and checking things out. Simple pleasures I guess, but these fish are really cracking me up.

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
That would be to funny to watch.
Tom

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yes they can be quite amusing
Carol

sgould

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
These guys are a riot...they're chasing around with fish 3 times their size, floating nose-to-nose with the angels, playing dead, and periodically making bonzai runs through the filter outflow. Who needs TV?

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I bought some Dwarf Loaches to control a snail problem but it was too much for them and they were just babies so I got 3 Yo-Yos and they went to town on the snails and in a couple of days had the Dwarf Loaches trained to hunt and kill snails too so I had 7 loaches rapidly killing and eating snails and throwing gravel all over the tank. I had to remove all the other fish and decor to let them have their way with the tank and clean the tank every other day it was such a disaster area. It resembled a bombed out well and I could literally not see through the glass on any side with all the debris that they had thrown up all over but after about 6 weeks every snail was gone and the tank was totally clear. Many nights I shut the TV off and just went in and watched the demolition as it went on from dawn until dusk and sometimes beyond.

Rose

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom