Tony G, where are you?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I have noticed for a while that our friend Tony G is MIA!! Does anyone know where he has gone? I could pm him, but I've not seen him round for aaaaaages now, so unsure if he would get it.

I hope he's OK, if anyone that knows him can help, I'd appreciate it!

brokenwing

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
While we are searching for people what about angela. I have not heard from her, and she always had great cichlid information.

peacemaker92

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
We're missing a lot of our famous FL members here! Mods gotta start posting 'wanted' posters all over the forum, quick!!

I've been wondering where Tony is too... The last time I got a message from his was last month or February... I hope he's okay too. He's probably busy with his school and everything. Miss him...

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Angela is working alot from what I understand and having a young baby keeps her even more busy
Carol

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Aw, oh well. I miss him too . I don't know Angela so can't help there, but yes, there are a few faces not around here as often any more. Was it something we said?!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I thought FL was life... Carol, you leave me confused. ???
It's one of the things that makes my life good but unfortunately other things come up occasionally
Carol

Last edited:

Tony G.

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hello everyone!

Wow, i feel terrible for suddenly leaving, but my life's taking a drastic change recently, and i've been working really hard to get back on track. Lucy, if you are reading, it has to do with what i told you the last time i spoke to you. Its been hard, but i'm ok.

Oh geez, im really sorry guys. Its just my email has like 4000+ messages and i dont always catch them :-\

but i'm still here.

harpua2002

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Tony!!! We miss you man!

Angela, we miss you too girl!!!

Hope you are both doing well.

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Tony, hi again! Sorry about the thread, but I was getting worried. I really hope you are OK, we're all here if you do need anything else, ok?!

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hello Tony,

I hope you're doing well. You've been missed!

Ken

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Tony!!! It's good to hear from you.
I know things will continue to get better.

peacemaker92

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hello everyone!

Wow, i feel terrible for suddenly leaving, but my life's taking a drastic change recently, and i've been working really hard to get back on track. Lucy, if you are reading, it has to do with what i told you the last time i spoke to you. Its been hard, but i'm ok.

Oh geez, im really sorry guys. Its just my email has like 4000+ messages and i dont always catch them :-\

but i'm still here.
Tony!!!

As said so many times, we miss you! Hope everything's okay and gets better for you. We're here for you Tony, so feel free to drop by from time to time and post up a thread of how your day or week's been. Keep in touch yeah?

Tony G.

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thanks everyone! Its been hectic but i will come one regularly (or try to anyway )

miss ya guys too! btw, FL was my life, but then i had to go out and well, socialize LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom