Tony G, where are you?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tigerfishy, Apr 14, 2010.

1. TigerfishyWell Known MemberMember

I have noticed for a while that our friend Tony G is MIA!! Does anyone know where he has gone? I could pm him, but I've not seen him round for aaaaaages now, so unsure if he would get it.

I hope he's OK, if anyone that knows him can help, I'd appreciate it!

2. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

I sent him a message last week, and haven't heard from him either. :(

3. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

I've been wondering where he's been.

4. brokenwingWell Known MemberMember

While we are searching for people what about angela. I have not heard from her, and she always had great cichlid information.

5. peacemaker92Well Known MemberMember

We're missing a lot of our famous FL members here! :;dete Mods gotta start posting 'wanted' posters all over the forum, quick!!

I've been wondering where Tony is too... The last time I got a message from his was last month or February... :( I hope he's okay too. He's probably busy with his school and everything. Miss him...

6. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Angela is working alot from what I understand and having a young baby keeps her even more busy :)
    Carol

7. TigerfishyWell Known MemberMember

Aw, oh well. I miss him too :(. I don't know Angela so can't help there, but yes, there are a few faces not around here as often any more. Was it something we said?!

8. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

No it's called life :)
    Carol

9. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

I thought FL was life... Carol, you leave me confused. ???

10. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

It's one of the things that makes my life good but unfortunately other things come up occasionally :)
    Carol

Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  11. Tony G.Fishlore VIPMember

Hello everyone!

Wow, i feel terrible for suddenly leaving, but my life's taking a drastic change recently, and i've been working really hard to get back on track. Lucy, if you are reading, it has to do with what i told you the last time i spoke to you. Its been hard, but i'm ok.

Oh geez, im really sorry guys. Its just my email has like 4000+ messages and i dont always catch them :-\

but i'm still here.

12. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

We're here for you if you need us, Tony. :)

13. ElodeaWell Known MemberMember

Welcome back Tony!

14. harpua2002Fishlore VIPMember

Tony!!! We miss you man!

Angela, we miss you too girl!!!

Hope you are both doing well. :)

15. TigerfishyWell Known MemberMember

Tony, hi again! Sorry about the thread, but I was getting worried. I really hope you are OK, we're all here if you do need anything else, ok?!

16. AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Hello Tony,

I hope you're doing well. You've been missed!

Ken

17. LucyModeratorModerator Member

Tony!!! It's good to hear from you.
    I know things will continue to get better. :)

18. peacemaker92Well Known MemberMember

Tony!!! :;hug2

As said so many times, we miss you! Hope everything's okay and gets better for you. We're here for you Tony, so feel free to drop by from time to time and post up a thread of how your day or week's been. Keep in touch yeah? :;hf

19. Goldwing_DonWell Known MemberMember

Yea!!!!! Tony is here!!!!!!!!

20. Tony G.Fishlore VIPMember

Thanks everyone! Its been hectic but i will come one regularly (or try to anyway :D)

miss ya guys too! btw, FL was my life, but then i had to go out and well, socialize LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice