Tons of betta photos!

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by QQQUUUUAADDD, Dec 21, 2012.

1. QQQUUUUAADDDWell Known MemberMember

A few pics of my betta. (well... not really a few...)

You can see how his body is green in some pics, and blue in others. You can also see his iridescence well.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2018
  2. JoannaBWell Known MemberMember

You are not helping me overcome my betta envy issue. It's a handsome betta you got there.

3. kinezumi89Fishlore VIPMember

Wow, I love his colors :)

4. kb9plcWell Known MemberMember

Im lovin the red on the fins!

5. QQQUUUUAADDDWell Known MemberMember

Thanks everyone! Does anyone know the color pattern? I'm thinking he's just a multi.

6. Akari_32Fishlore LegendMember

What a looker :)

7. soltarianknightFishlore VIPMember

Ok, 1. Same pattern as my new boy/girl, normally id just say multi but since the pattern pertains to one of my fish too, i will be finding EXACT terms, ill post them here too. The color base's are Light Steel Blue and Red with green irr.
    2. SPADE TAIL! LOVE IT <3 <3 <3 nice to see a little single ray spade.

8. nippybettaWell Known MemberMember

That tail is so cool! I love the colors too, and he looks like he's got personality.

9. QQQUUUUAADDDWell Known MemberMember

Good to know that he was a spade tail. I though all plakats were... He's a cup betta from Petsmart. Thanks everyone.

10. soltarianknightFishlore VIPMember

A spade tail like that is sort of a VTPK. By definition a VT is a betta that has 1-2 rays, so all PK are technically a VTPK, but Spade tail came with the breeding of VeilTails, they got a point instead of a flat edge. Breed that back to a PK and you can get a spade plakat. Typical PKs are rounded tailed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice