today shopping

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by free.will77, Apr 20, 2010.

1. free.will77Valued MemberMember

hi guys
    today noon I went shopping and I couldn't resist buying the 2 females guppy. I know I already have 13 guppy fries and 2 male gupies, but the two females were so beautiful, so I bought them.when I got home I realized one of them is pregnant. the 2 males would chasing her a lot,so to keep her in peace, I separated 2 males in new small tank with the water of the main tank, and I set up a the other small tank for next guppy fries. now I have 4 tanks! one for gorgeous fighter, one for male guppies and one for next guppy fries and the main tank.
    by the way I put more plant to hide. I just have to buy shellfish and rocks and a airstone. now I can go to spend some time with gardening and my plants.

have a nice time guys:;group

2. LucyModeratorModerator Member

Congrats on the new guppies. It's always fun to bring home new fish!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  3. JrobberWell Known MemberMember

Thursday I am planning on getting some new fish, and I can't wait.

Good luck with your fry!

4. free.will77Valued MemberMember

thank you guys, and good luck Jrobber with your new fish too!

5. Beth1965Well Known MemberMember

Sounds great,glad to see you're having a ball.

6. TigerfishyWell Known MemberMember

Sounds like you're making some good progress there Bahar!

I have 8 guppy fry at the moment, it's great to see them growing up, hope all of yours are still doing well.

7. AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Congrats on the new fish Bahar!

Ken

8. peacemaker92Well Known MemberMember

Congrats! Bringing home new fish or spotting some beautiful fish in the store is a great feeling most of us enjoy! :happy0034:

9. free.will77Valued MemberMember

guys thank you, you are so kind and supportive. :;group I feel I have lots of great friends.:;hug2

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice