Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder_o_b

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Shhhhh. She is still sleeping.

She has a restricted diet. No nuts, seeds or gluten. So I made her a birthday cake with a gluten free browny mix. It and the cream cheese frosting are cooling in the fridge now. I just need another 1/2 hour and it will be ready. Shhhhh

Last edited:

BornThisWayBettas

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
YAY!!!!! Whoops, I know, sshhh....... *Whispers* Wish her a happy birthday for me! Oh, and I know how hard it is to be gluten free, believe me! I've been put on a gluten free diet because of a thyroid issue, so let her know that I know how she feels! Anyways, tell her I said happy b-day and give her lots of birthday hugs for me, one for each year!!!

Thunder_o_b

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
YAY!!!!! Whoops, I know, sshhh....... *Whispers* Wish her a happy birthday for me! Oh, and I know how hard it is to be gluten free, believe me! I've been put on a gluten free diet because of a thyroid issue, so let her know that I know how she feels! Anyways, tell her I said happy b-day and give her lots of birthday hugs for me, one for each year!!!
I sure will. The cake is ready. I colored the frosting a bright yellow for the sun in her name. And the single candle is her favorite color blue

I am about to send the kids (Pebbles and Rufus our dogs) to wake her.

Thunder_o_b

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Aw, what a wonderful way to be woken up!
It was funny, just as the kids were heading up the stairs Sunhawk was coming down. We wished her a happy birthday and had her sit on the couch. The kids sat by her so she could not peek while I went for the cake. A joyfull round of "happy birthday" was sung then cake and tea (caffeine free for Sunhawk) were happily consumed

Sunhawk says thank you for the birthday wishes

BornThisWayBettas

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
It was funny, just as the kids were heading up the stairs Sunhawk was coming down. We wished her a happy birthday and had her sit on the couch. The kids sat by her so she could not peek while I went for the cake. A joyfull round of "happy birthday" was sung then cake and tea (caffeine free for Sunhawk) were happily consumed

Sunhawk says thank you for the birthday wishes
Sounds like she's having an awesome birthday!!!!!! So....... Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Sunhawk!!! Happy to birthday tooo, you ooh ooh..... oh! Yay!!! Happy birthday! :;hb

gypsy32

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Happy birthday to sunhawk,

If your fur 'kids' are anything like my 2 they would have been trying to get a piece of that cake, they wouldn't mind if its gluten free..lol

Sent from my SM-T113 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

Thunder_o_b

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Sounds like she's having an awesome birthday!!!!!! So....... Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Sunhawk!!! Happy to birthday tooo, you ooh ooh..... oh! Yay!!! Happy birthday! :;hb
You put a big smile on her face

Happy birthday to sunhawk,

If your fur 'kids' are anything like my 2 they would have been trying to get a piece of that cake, they wouldn't mind if its gluten free..lol

Sent from my SM-T113 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app
Sunhawk says thank you

Oh yeah, they were in full on beg mode. But the dogs can not have chocolate so they got to lick the frosting bowl as it were. There was a good amount left over so I split it and spread it in their dishes. They have the maze bowls to slow down the way they eat so it took them a while to get it all....The bowls are VERY clean now

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Happy Birthday Sunhawk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • No