Tis the season (post your holiday pics here) 60 Gallon Tank

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tunastrack, Nov 29, 2012.

1. tunastrack

tunastrack Well Known Member Member

So Im a BIG Christmas freak. So I decided this year that I wanted to decorate my newest tank. Im not all the way done with decorating yet. So will most likely decorate my others as well..

I am just sharing a few pictures of our decorations, and one of my favorite Christmas picture EVER!...See if you can guess which photo it is...

Please feel free to post your holiday decor pictures here too~! And Happy Holidays!!!!!~

Attached Files:

2. fishynoob

fishynoob Well Known Member Member

I am more about the Halloween than the Christmas but I must say I am really looking forward to doing the cooking and when my fiance sees what I got him his jaw is going to need to be surgically reattached! We each have a budget and lets just say I found a fair few bargains! (Thank you ebay!)

I love those pictures. I am waiting until my birthday to decorate my tanks depending on what I get I have 2 weeks off work soon so I will be doing a lot to them I hope!

3. Junne

Junne Fishlore Legend Member

OMG! Precious! Love the baby pic! I love your snowman/snowglobe collection! Even your cats!!!! I couldn't get my cat to do that if his life depended on it! LOL

Okay since I don't have my Christmas tree up yet ( postponed with the rain until NEXT weekend ) I'll post a few from last year ( and some of our favorite gifts and pics ) and then update with this years later:

DSC_1083.jpg

DSC_1408.jpg

DSC_1490.jpg

DSC_1532.jpg

DSC_1538.jpg

DSC_1630.jpg

DSC_1636.jpg

4. Matt B

Matt B Well Known Member Member

My favorite is the baby with the santa hat, but my guess is you're fav is the bp.

I have some from last year too!
    We take a limo ride every year to look at lights in Sacramento, especially the fab 40's!:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finally found the perfect one!
    [​IMG]

My sisters tree that year, I don't know why we didn't take pictures of ours.
    [​IMG]

5. Junne

Hey Matt
    We go to old town Sac every year too! We do the Polar Express train ride. Have you done that? Its really a hit and not very $$$.

6. Matt B

No, I haven't tried that but my little one loves trains so I bet she'd freak! We'll have to do that! The only downside I can imagine: Do they serve bottomless champagne in the train ride?

7. Junne

I'll pm you later - sorry about the thread jack... MY BAD!

8. OP
    OP
    tunastrack

Hey!! I wanna go!!! Anf Matt...cmon now!!...lol..I LOVE my fish. But NOTHING compares to my baby girl!!! She is my angel!!! :) Love the pictures btw!! Matt is that you with the beard in the picture cutting down the tree??

9. Matt B

I should've known, she's beautiful! The picture of just one fish seemed like you really liked it so I guessed :;dk

No thats my cousins husband, I'm the bald gentleman in the loud polo shirt holding a saw. ;)

10. OP
    OP
    tunastrack

Oh ok. Thats good because I pictured you completely different than he looks...You look more like what I would have imagined lol...And thank you...She is my baby. I really miss her being so little sometimes. She was barely 5 pounds when she was born and now she is 5 almost 6!!! Time flies by way too fast.

11. Ziggi

Ziggi Well Known Member Member

wow is that your house?! :D The guy with the hat in the limo looks like my old prof :'( miss him. I'm trying to put in my plug that we should actually put up decorations this year. We haven't since like ... '98 maybe?

12. Matt B

Tunastrack- I know what you mean! My daughters only 2 1/2 but I already miss the little her, theres a pretty good chubby picture of her on my profile. :)

Ziggi- No way! I would never pay for that much electricity! There's certain areas of the city that go all out and all the tours and families go through them to check them out. I also don't do much decorations, I've got wreaths on the door and red bows on the light posts at the top of the driveway, thats about all.

13. bibbster

bibbster New Member Member

Merry Christmas from my fish to yours...(it's a video but I didn't figure anyone would complain. :;shat)

14. Magoo

Magoo Fishlore VIP Member

Ready for Christmas :)

Hello :)

I know I am a little late putting up my Christmas tree but in my defence I have been really ill with flu but I finally got round to it today and thought I would share some pictures.

My flat is pretty small put still have a 6 foot tree lol

Hope you enjoy the pictures

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355170449.357438.jpg
    Firstly I don't have a fireplace to hang our stockings so I have improvised ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355170510.066233.jpg
    The tree is where I wanted to put a big fish tank but I was overuled although the tree takes up allot of space

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355170563.599372.jpg
    And another with the main light on

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355170587.430357.jpg
    With the main light off

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355170610.211232.jpg
    And another

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355170629.297206.jpg
    A close up of the top
    The stoke city bauble is for Oliver it's our local team and he is an avid fan

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355170692.833357.jpg
    I just like this statue ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355170722.379597.jpg
    Our advent calendar haul

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355170745.312738.jpg
    Christmas Gizmo don't worry I won't feed him after midnight

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355170777.258928.jpg
    Even master chief is feeling all Christmassy

Thank you for looking and please all feel free and welcome to add your Christmas tree piccies

15. C

Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

I see a bunch of fish stuff under your tree :D Gizmo is awesome! I named one of my bettas after him (mogwai, the species that gizmo is ;D)

I think you guys like video games or something... Nice setup.

16. Magoo

Thank you Cichlidnut we are both gaming geeks that's only the surface of the game collectibles we have accumulated over the years.
    We both have an Xbox each too to save on arguments lol.

Mogwai is a cool name for a betta.

I think the endlers think gizmo is there to feed them they have all massed at the top think I may have to move him so as not to build there hopes up lol

17. ZeeZ

ZeeZ Well Known Member Member

Don't get Gizmo wet, either!

18. C

Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

All I want for Christmas is some Jaffa Cakes. I'm horribly addicted to them.

19. Magoo

I wouldn't mind a load of mini gizmos ;)

20. Magoo

Jaffa cakes lol you can buy a yard of them in my local supermarket ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice