Tire Track Eel Eats Everything Lol

iancrayguy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Hi I need some advice this little piglet eats everything and I mean everything blood worms superworms baby crayfish you don’t want to know how I found out, but he just eats everything and I want to know how to get him well, not plump but able to feed my fish oh trust me he’s a smart little fella and want to know everything he likes to take a peak at my filter and go out of the water and stick his little nose and look inside and while I was taking a superworm out of the tank he literally jump a inch out of the tank! He something but to the point what do you think I should do?
Image1524964479.456790.jpg

Iverg1

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Haha maybe you should get him his own tank? Not an expert so if that sounds dumb just ignore me

BettaFishKeeper4302

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
iancrayguy said:
Hi I need some advice this little piglet eats everything and I mean everything blood worms superworms baby crayfish you don’t want to know how I found out, but he just eats everything and I want to know how to get him well, not plump but able to feed my fish oh trust me he’s a smart little fella and want to know everything he likes to take a peak at my filter and go out of the water and stick his little nose and look inside and while I was taking a superworm out of the tank he literally jump a inch out of the tank! He something but to the point what do you think I should do?View attachment 433631
If you do not have a lid GET THAT. Leave him alone i guess or get him used to eating one type a food.

Gypsy13

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Sounds like a plan. His own tank with his own kind? The only experience I have with eels is I had to taste one my dad caught and cooked. I wasn’t impressed. I like yours much better.

BettaFishKeeper4302

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Gypsy13 said:
Sounds like a plan. His own tank with his own kind? The only experience I have with eels is I had to taste one my dad caught and cooked. I wasn’t impressed. I like yours much better.
The taste or the look lol?

Gypsy13

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
BettaFishKeeper4302 said:
The taste or the look lol?
I love fish with attitude. Yours sounds perfect. The dead one didn’t taste good at all. :arghh:

iancrayguy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Oh I have a lid but he’s just too smart I am thankful for it I have a few jumpers in there silver arowana giant daino I can’t really get him for one food they like different things in there my ghost knife loves bloodworms dainos eat everything too arowana likes the superworms only so it’s a little hard to do that I don’t think I cannot get him tank anytime soon very busy. Lol about eating them I don’t want to put my phone while reading this near the tank he might think where making a recipe to eat him lol as soon as I go to the tank he comes out of his small tube swims all over he’s special to me, to us. It’s good or bad I’d say it’s good he likes his food but bad that he REALLY likes his food

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom