Tiny little white bugs?

lerla8

So recently I notice these tiny little white bugs on the bottom of my tank. They are smaller then rice.. anyone know what they are, and how I get rid of them?

Attachments

• 20210428_214524.jpg
    20210428_214524.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 20210428_214959.jpg
    20210428_214959.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 20210428_214940.jpg
    20210428_214940.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 39

RedOnion

So recently I notice these tiny little white bugs on the bottom of my tank. They are smaller then rice.. anyone know what they are, and how I get rid of them?
Pics are a bit blurry but they looks almost like seed shrimp. Seed shrimp are harmless and food for fish.

Upvote 0

lerla8

Pics are a bit blurry but they looks almost like seed shrimp. Seed shrimp are harmless and food for fish.
Yes, im sorry they are blurry, these things are so tiny, clear pictures are really hard to get.. how would seed shrimp get into my tank? I havent added anything to them.

Upvote 0

RedOnion

Yes, im sorry they are blurry, these things are so tiny, clear pictures are really hard to get.. how would seed shrimp get into my tank? I havent added anything to them.
Haha I used to ask myself that too when I saw them in my tank. I used to see all sorts of things, seed shrimp, cyclops, and water fleas. Usually your aquarium kinda makes them on their own. Its just a natural and normal part of having an aquarium. Its a part of the ecosystem. You probably have other little things in there too but you dont see them.

Upvote 0

lerla8

Haha I used to ask myself that too when I saw them in my tank. I used to see all sorts of things, seed shrimp, cyclops, and water fleas. Usually your aquarium kinda makes them on their own. Its just a natural and normal part of having an aquarium. Its a part of the ecosystem. You probably have other little things in there too but you dont see them.
That's crazy! I never really thought about things just appearing one day. Thank you for your help!!

Upvote 0

RedOnion

That's crazy! I never really thought about things just appearing one day. Thank you for your help!!
no problem:)

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
smee82
Replies
Views
angelcraze
  • Question
Replies
Views