Tiny kuhli loach ID?

EncroachingLoach

I have 3 java loaches and 4 kuhlis, however one of my kuhlis is very different from the others. She is about half as long as a full adult, and lacking the full pattern of the others. She is yellow with solid black bands evenly spaced down her body, whereas the others are irregular and have spots of yellow in their bands. I am curious what kind of loach she is? Ive had her as long as my others so i know shes not just young because ive had her for almost a year. Will add a picture if i manage to catch her sitting still (nearly impossible haha)! Let me know what type she could be!

DoubleDutch

ID-ing without a pic is undoable

EncroachingLoach

ID-ing without a pic is undoable
I kinda figured. I sat with my camera for about an hour yesterday but she doesnt sit still lol.

DoubleDutch

I kinda figured. I sat with my camera for about an hour yesterday but she doesnt sit still lol.
It is one of the fast species hahahahha

EncroachingLoach

It is one of the fast species hahahahha
Finally got a picture! Heres one of my normal kuhlis and the one im trying to id, shes about half the size of the normal ones and has no spots in her bands. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 20210906_080545.jpg
    20210906_080545.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 20210905_110005.jpg
    20210905_110005.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 29

Leeman75

Finally got a picture! Heres one of my normal kuhlis and the one im trying to id, shes about half the size of the normal ones and has no spots in her bands. Any ideas?

Can't really help with the ID, but it's pretty cool looking!

EncroachingLoach

Can't really help with the ID, but it's pretty cool looking!
Isnt she neat? Has 3 times the speed and energy of my other kuhlis and javas too haha!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
veggieshark
  • Question
Replies
Views
OceanicWhitetipShark
Replies
Views
AquaticLeopard
Replies