Times are off.

1. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Hey, I am sure this isn't a huge deal, but the post times are a hour off from "fishlore time". Just happened to notice this.

Nevermind now its right again?

2. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Weird. I wasn't messing with any time settings...

Dena reported a similar issue. Which time zone do you have selected in your General Settings? It might help me track down the issue if there is one.

3. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

The times are right for me, and I'm in the eastern time zone and have not changed anything since the reload of the forum.

4. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

It was just a for afew minutes I am on the same time as fishlore time( or I think, I am on central standard time). For a few minutes I looked at the recent post colum on the main forum screen, all the recent post where timed at 7 something pm today, and the time was only 6 something. I refreshed the page to make sure I wasn't seeing things, and it was the same, but by the time I posted this thread, it was back to normal.

5. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

guess it just had a brain fart as to what time it was lol. either that or fish lore is operating in an alternate universe and we have just uncovered the first clue to it and finding out the truth about dino......

6. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Just didit again, it is 5:57, new post are timed at 6 someodd.

Mike are you trying to fix it or something, now the post are timed 8am?

Ok sorry for the back to back post here but I fiured the time stamp on it might help? Now it is normal again.

And now itaks an hour later again... says 7:03, its only 6...

Was fixed a minute after last post, now off again 7:13pm.... it's only 6:13pm....you get the idea...

Was off at 6:23, said 7pm again, now it says 12am

The time at the bottom of the screen where it says it is..... in the land of Fishlore stays correct though.

1 hour off again at 6:51pm, tryed refreshing page, and leaving page and coming back, still wrong.

7. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Lexi which browse are you using - IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari? Also need the browser version if you can find it. And are you browsing the forums on a PC or a tablet or phone?

I double checked the settings last night and all looked ok. I'll dig into it when I get that info back from you.

Thanks,
    Mike

8. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Oh, I have no clue, I am on my phone, I have a droid, how do I get that info for you?

9. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Are you using the default phone browser or one of the phone apps like tapatalk or forumrunner?

I checked the forum on my droid thru my dolphin browser and the times are correct.

10. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

The defult browser. The times are correct now, last time they were wrong that I saw was at 6:54 pm. Then they only are off for a minute or two, then correct again for a while. It also did not occur while I was on the forum this morning or this afternoon. Started right before 6pm and stoped right before 7pm, the same as last night.