Time For A Rescape. Ideas?

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquarium Builds' started by Ap05, Apr 15, 2017.

1. A

Ap05 Well Known Member Member

Hey everyone. I'm in need of a rescape as I've grown bored and uninspired with the current setup. Any ideas and drawings are welcome. I'm the world's worst aqua scaper. Thanks! [​IMG][​IMG]

2. d

danhutchins Valued Member Member

Actually I think this looks great. Only thing I would do is get a nice carpet plant an cover the open spaces with it.

3. Culprit

Culprit Fishlore VIP Member

Your discus are GORGEOUS! Looks pretty good right now imo. I might plant it a little heavier? Espicialy a big one behind the driftwood on the right.

4. Diesmali

Diesmali Valued Member Member

Could you get the driftwood on the left to stand vertically? Maybe more of a centred island look with the "peak" of the driftwood slightly off centre? Messing with my new setup too and really liking more vertical looks.

5. Lindsay83

Lindsay83 Valued Member Member

I'd be tempted to add more plants, especially in the background. Also perhaps building up the substrate at the back - apparently, it adds depth. Finally, maybe move that bit of wood on the left hand side or maybe stand it up and/or at an angle so that it gives more depth, and opens things up a bit.

6. Rohit mess

Rohit mess Valued Member Member

Its beautifull. Also i think the vertical arrangement ( suggested by Diesmali ) for driftwood can be used to hide the heater/ tubings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice