Tiger Barbs With Celestial Peral Danios In A 25 Gallon?

Feohw

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I would say no. CPDs are quite shy fish. Many believe they should be kept in species only tanks. There are fish they can go with, but tiger barbs aren't one. They are much larger and more aggressive.

Also kuhli loaches like groups, so I'd advise more than a couple.

uNeverCantrill

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the info, I kinda figured as much. Just wanted to see if others have done so with success. Also lol, by couple I meant 5 coolies that was my bad.

Feohw

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Ok thanks for the info, I kinda figured as much. Just wanted to see if others have done so with success. Also lol, by couple I meant 5 coolies that was my bad
emoji23.png
I see, haha.
And I have an undetermined amount of snails, probably 50+ idk, they are reproducing like crazy
I'd love that many snails so I could get a puffer tank. You could do another tank with pea puffers if you wanted.

uNeverCantrill

Reaction score
I see, haha.

I'd love that many snails so I could get a puffer tank. You could do another tank with pea puffers if you wanted.
Ya, I've always wanted a puffer tank but I've sorta grouped them with saltwater fish in terms of difficulty. But hopefully one of these days I will step outside of my skill level and buy some.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom