55 Gallon Tank Tiger Barb School now complete!!

Brainlady

I have been working hard over the last year to get a nice school of Tiger Barbs. I started out with 4... in my ignorance and although they didn't nip they didn't seem very happy. I have 8 now and they just look stunning. No aggression at all and it just reminds me that these guys can do so well in the right size tank in a little school. I am so happy!!!
I had done a huge water change yesterday and the tank was looking pristine, I spent quite a while using the drip-system getting my new little guy accustomed to the temperature and the different water params. These guys will eventually go into my 125 gallon and I will add to the school.

Attachments

• September 007.jpg
    September 007.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 301
  • September 008.jpg
    September 008.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 247

RogueAgent94

They look great!

AlyeskaGirl

That is fantastic! They look fabulous too!

Brainlady

Thanks guys!! I really love these fish, good to see them happy in their larger school.

Coryboy21

They look awesome!GOOD JOB.

abc123d30

Awesome!
Good job having the patience to take photos of tiger barbs too lol they move so fast!

Brainlady

Tiger Barbs and new plant

Had to add this photo of my Tiger Barbs.... I added a new plant I had been growing, it is an Anubia on a rock (hope it is!!) .... took ages and ages to get it right. I put it in the tank today and my Tigers were just so darn nosey I had to photograph it. I try to grow plants in my Betta tanks and then move them into the big tanks, that way everyone benefits!!

Attachments

• Tiger Barbs 015.jpg
    Tiger Barbs 015.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 481

psalm18.2

Love them!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Tigerburp
Replies
Views