Tiger Barb Laid Eggs. Will they hatch?

Suzane

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
one of my tiger barbs laid eggs but it had been 3days....and they did not hatch....will they hatch anymore .....pls help

BennyB

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
one of my tiger barbs laid eggs but it had been 3days....and they did not hatch....will they hatch anymore .....pls help
Welcome to Fish Lore!
According to what I just read, it usually takes 36 hours for tiger barb eggs to hatch.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071024202324AAl2NkA
This is where I got my info from.

If your eggs still haven't hatched yet, I suggest making your own post in the Tiger Barb section of the forum located here:
and ask for help.
But first, why don't you go on by the "Welcome to FishLore" forum and say "Hi" to everybody.

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hello Suzane,

I have moved your posts to create a thread of its own to help you to receive more responses, receive a proper Welcome, and prevent hijacking someone's thread.

Welcome to Fish Lore! I hope you enjoy the site. Lots of information and friendly people.

Ken

Suzane

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
thanks to you all....but they did not hatch....I will try for the next one ,I think she will be having them too.
Thanks for your warm welcome again.

Suzane

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
if you have any advice for my next one you are most welcome

BennyB

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years

haji4

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
within 2 days they will look like shards of glass and within 5 days they are free swimming. I needed a magnifying glass to see mine. I fed banana worms at 6 days. I have a well established tank with lots of live plants for infusoria. It works well for me.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom