Three of my tanks

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by thequietman44, Mar 26, 2010.

1. thequietman44

thequietman44 Valued Member Member

2. treve

treve Valued Member Member

Really nice tanks.
    Great pictures :)

3. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello neighbor! :)

Your tanks and critters are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them with us.
    Ken

4. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Your tanks are beautiful! Great job.

5. peacemaker92

peacemaker92 Well Known Member Member

Beautiful tanks! I love your aquascapes for your crabs! :) Best of luck on getting a new camera :;hf

6. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

They look great!

7. J

Jetstream2008 New Member Member

thequietman44

Very nice tanks!

Do you feed them fresh cucumbers everyday or you leave it in the tank and change the cucumbers every couple days?

8. djbrist

djbrist Valued Member Member

Very nice tanks, I love the beach tank!!:;th

You have very nice RCS's , would you ever think of selling some?

Dave

9. OP
    OP
    thequietman44

thequietman44 Valued Member Member

Thanks everyone! I'm pretty pleased with the way all my tanks look, although sometimes I wish I had gone for a darker substrate in the 36g :).

Jetstream, I usually put in two or three zucchini slices and leave them for 48 hours. If there's anything left I remove it. Between otto and the shrimp there usually isn't much left but the skin. I also feed them Omega One algae wafers so they get a bit of variety.

Dave, I do try to sell some of my shrimp to keep the population under control. Otherwise they would eventually reach max density, and I don't think that's ideal for them or my tank. Send me a PM if you're interested.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice