Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Good morning everyone!:;co

I have cleaned forum house this morning. I've moved a good many threads into the categories that I felt they belonged. This will help to keep information categorized and make it easier for other members that may have the same issues when they do a Fish Lore Search.

If you cannot find your thread (boohoo:'() lol (sorry had to say it just teasing) :whistling: You can find your threads by clicking on MY THREADS in the blue bar close to the top of the screen. I've also made notations in my post in your thread that was moved.

I appreciate your understanding when I do this. By having information in the correct section of the forum just makes life on Fish Lore a little easier to navigate.

Thanks! Have a great day everyone!

Ken

Tigerfishy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
lol Shawnie, I'm going to give you a vacuum cleaner for Christmas. The gift that keeps on sucking.

Ken
Oooh, !!

Thanks for moving things about and keeping the place orderly, you do it well and are no longer the one that the mods have to watch for to move YOUR threads!! (I'm sure that's what you said on another thread...)

OP
Aquarist

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
lol Hello TigerFishy

You are correct. I think it was Shawnie that helped me learn where to place my threads. She was a brute too! (just teasing). She was a wonderful help to me.

I'm glad I can help others now

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Water Change Frequency?

• Daily

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Weekly

Votes: 59 64.8%
  • Every Two Weeks

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • As Needed (from test kit results or based on knowing your tank)

Votes: 18 19.8%

Top Bottom