Thought To Show My New Tank.

1. BettaPonic

BettaPonic Well Known Member Member

aca8b99ed9cf6d2e08c3c9fab52a23cb.jpg
    cd2d0e3e6b21d4fc8033f93c6d4e8430.jpg
    I thought to share my new 38 gallon aquarium. I moved some Guppies from my twenty gallon. I moved some Assassin Snails too. I am storing some Least Killifish in the breeder net. I have some Pond Snails in the breeder box fir the Assassins. I have 0 Ammonia, 0 Nitrite, and about 5 Nitrates. The temperature is the mid eighties. I have had the Colony six and a half years. I use semi aquatic plants. I set up the tank about two weeks ago.

2. M

Manjit Member Member

nice but water is a bit cloudy and would look much better if you do something innovative to hide those wires and pipes.....

3. DHIWZ

DHIWZ Member Member

I agree with Majit! It also looks a little dim...a bigger light perhaps? I'd also get a few otocinclus to help you out with what looks like green algae taking over :)

4. OP
    OP
    BettaPonic

Is not cloudy in person. I have a bad camera. I don't plan on adding algae eaters. I am going to wait it out. The lighting is actually pretty bright. Part of it is the algae covering the glass and the camera is really bad. I am going to let the plants cover the equipment. I checked the water quality and it had 0,0,5. The light is an finnex 36" LED.

5. M

Manjit Member Member

hmmmmm... i get it

6. OP
    OP
    BettaPonic

I just did a water change and removed the algae by hand.

7. OP
    OP
    BettaPonic

74b1950d3157868fbe7a79d8717ba1f8.jpg
    Here is part of how is looks.

8. M

Manjit Member Member

nice

9. OP
    OP
    BettaPonic

The last photo, the male was in the tank for a few minutes and is displaying.