Thought To Show My New Tank.

1. BettaPonic Well Known Member Member

aca8b99ed9cf6d2e08c3c9fab52a23cb.jpg
    cd2d0e3e6b21d4fc8033f93c6d4e8430.jpg
    I thought to share my new 38 gallon aquarium. I moved some Guppies from my twenty gallon. I moved some Assassin Snails too. I am storing some Least Killifish in the breeder net. I have some Pond Snails in the breeder box fir the Assassins. I have 0 Ammonia, 0 Nitrite, and about 5 Nitrates. The temperature is the mid eighties. I have had the Colony six and a half years. I use semi aquatic plants. I set up the tank about two weeks ago.

2. Manjit Member Member

nice but water is a bit cloudy and would look much better if you do something innovative to hide those wires and pipes.....

3. DHIWZ Member Member

I agree with Majit! It also looks a little dim...a bigger light perhaps? I'd also get a few otocinclus to help you out with what looks like green algae taking over :)

4. BettaPonic Well Known Member Member

Is not cloudy in person. I have a bad camera. I don't plan on adding algae eaters. I am going to wait it out. The lighting is actually pretty bright. Part of it is the algae covering the glass and the camera is really bad. I am going to let the plants cover the equipment. I checked the water quality and it had 0,0,5. The light is an finnex 36" LED.

5. Manjit Member Member

hmmmmm... i get it

6. BettaPonic Well Known Member Member

I just did a water change and removed the algae by hand.

7. BettaPonic Well Known Member Member

74b1950d3157868fbe7a79d8717ba1f8.jpg
    Here is part of how is looks.

8. Manjit Member Member

nice

9. BettaPonic Well Known Member Member

The last photo, the male was in the tank for a few minutes and is displaying.