thought id say

lintulover666

Reaction score
Well my names Natalie and have had a tropical fish tank set up for just over a month. Ive never myself owned apart from when you were able to win goldfish at a fair. My dad did used to keep a tropical tank but was too small to remember.
Ive been visiting the site to get lots of information so thought id join in with all the fishy fun.
ive posted pics and info in the tank section.

Joe G

Valued Member
Reaction score
Welcome, ever since i joined i got a loot of good advice on fish keeping.There are lot of people, with a lot of good input, and advice.

lokky.funky

Valued Member
Reaction score
Hi lintulover,

Welcome to the forum.

I hope that you'll also benefit with information from this wonderful place, just like me.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore.com. We are a group of many ages and areas of expertise as well as levels of experience in fishkeeping. It is a wonderful group of people and so friendly and I have met many of my closest friends here. I have learned almost all I know about taking care of my fish from this site and they are the most caring people I know. They love their fish and try their best to find the answers for you and I can assure you will do their best to give you the best answers they can. It is my hope that your experience here is as pleasant as mine has been.

Welcome to you and your fish.

Rose

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
ditto to what rose said!! Right On!! I too remember winning fish at fairs-- how funny!!! gold fish-- thati nmaed jack and jill!! LILA ps-- you'll love the sight!!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom