This Will Take Me Awhile But... (restock My 125)

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by Gamer, May 19, 2018.

1. Gamer

GamerWell Known MemberMember

My 125 that started with 4 goldfish I converted into a tank for 2 oscars, and silver dollars.

nothing wrong with that, but I am not happy with it basically....so I will rehome the oscar inhabitants to a good place.

Anyway, I been wanting discus for YEARS ever since I joined this forum actually.

It will take a bit, but it's fine my 125 is going nowhere. I can rehome the current stock, Rescape the tank. Then the fun part.

Anyway, I'm in short asking how would YOU properly stock a 125 built around discus.

I would like lots of cardinals, I'd like to stock a lot of them first, then add the discus and hope they don't become snacks later.

2. OP
    OP
    Gamer

GamerWell Known MemberMember

Also I don't think the oscars are That happy either is part of my reason. They want more space. :(

3. Mike1995

Mike1995Well Known MemberMember

why not just rehome he silver dollars? 125 should be fine for just two Oscars by themself. I've never had a oscar that didn't make me happy. Are you sure they're healthy? They're usually very goofy fish.

4. Dawn Michele

Dawn MicheleWell Known MemberMember

I LOVE my Oscar Big Boy!!! He is such a character!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice