This video made me laugh out loud

Coryd55
Twin turbo integra 5 speed. Purrs like a kitten:

COBettaCouple
That guy should NEVER be allowed into a Starbucks again!

Lucy
There's someone with way too much time on their hands.

Richard
I'd be a happy camper if I could get a high rev like he does when he shoves it into park!..LOL.

Coryd55
I know. I love he goes park, reverse, drive, neutral, etc and he keeps on keepin on.

I laugh every time I see this.....

angelfish220
That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard! or saw! Why do people make videos like that?

Iluvatar
Why would he do that

Tavel
Why would he do that

why shouldn't he? Good fun, didn't hurt anything.

mlinden84
Coryd55 - You can be honest, it's you in the video, isn't it?

Thanks for the good laugh! I'm amazed the guy in the video could keep going without laughing!

Coryd55
Oh yes, its me. Haha just kidding. I couldn't do something like that without busting out laughing.

Amnagrla
There's someone with way too much time on their hands.

... lol a whole 37 seconds....

I know. I love he goes park, reverse, drive, neutral, etc and he keeps on keepin on.

I laugh every time I see this.....

I got a pretty great kick out of it. Just goes to show you there's still a little bit of kid in ya!!

Coryd55 - You can be honest, it's you in the video, isn't it?

Thanks for the good laugh! I'm amazed the guy in the video could keep going without laughing!

HA! Totally is Cory.... and I bet this person cracked up right as the video stops recording...

Iluvatar
why shouldn't he? Good fun, didn't hurt anything.
very true yes very true but I still don't understand why he would do that but it still made me laugh out loud

Lucy
sirdarksol
There's a lot of stuff that I don't understand about people, and yet people keep doing strange stuff.
At least this guy's strange stuff isn't destructive, like some of the idiotic things I've seen kids do making YouTube videos.

Iluvatar
Yeah I have seen people light themselves purposely on fire for no reason or blow stuff up and more things but this one is real good and funny.

sirdarksol
Nothing wrong with lighting yourself on fire. I've got a friend who does that. Of course, he gets paid for it...

Coryd55
Yeah. It seemed like good harmless fun except he might have messed up his car a bit. I got a good laugh out of it....

"There's a lot of stuff that I don't understand about people, and yet people keep doing strange stuff.
At least this guy's strange stuff isn't destructive, like some of the idiotic things I've seen kids do making YouTube videos."

Haha sirdarksol you act like you have never pretended you were driving a standard and made noises to it =).....it's ok, we all have.

Iluvatar
I drank my tank water today just because I wanted to try it and it didnt turn out so bad

Tazmiche
That vid was hilarious!! I've just had a really good chuckle, life is too serious, we need more daft stuff like that!!!

pinky93
ROFL and LOL too much to say anything else

Charmaine
That was great. I hope your paerents don't know what you do when you're home alone, AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

swimming_with_the_fishes
wow seriously

scorpiogirl
OMG Richard...I laughed harder at your comment than the video!!!!!

LilMollieBreeder
dang.......... my friend's friend's got so hyper from drinking like 5 or 6 red bulls. somehow they lite their parents coffee table on fire every one to this day still doesn't know how they did it
my opinion
Spazzy People + Lots of Red Bull + Coffee table = burning coffee table

cichlidlover
wonder how many Red Bulls he had lol

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
V1K
Replies
Views
stratozyck
Replies