This place..

captain_bilbo

Valued Member
Reaction score
This website is probably one of the most awesome and unique things I've ever come across. I feel happy to know that there are people out there like me who love fish and other animals. Cause I'm in highschool still and well.... you don't find many people my age who have a good hobby (other than guitar, which is my other hobby, haha.) I just love this place.

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The people at high schools if they have a hobby, it usually isn't a good one either. That is why if you look under my pic it says something about an anti-drug. But anywho, I agree with you. Ever since I joined I have had nothing but good advice that can challange any lfs any day and I know that between everyone here compared to the people at the lfs, we know more by far.
Tom

captain_bilbo

Valued Member
Reaction score
Well fish aren't exactly my anti-drug HAHA... But I do enjoy tending to them. Very interesting creatures, I must say.

Jimold

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Careful, fish can be as addicting as drugs... lol

captain_bilbo

Valued Member
Reaction score
Jim said:
Hehe... So I have heard and well... Experienced.

Neville

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
yeah, fish keeping is very addicting, i bought 4 tanks in just 6 months!!! did a lot of studies, i have other addictions too like guitar, tatoos and guess what .......motorcycles!!!

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Jim said:
yep, i'm addicted!! got my 15 gal in january, and now i have 4 tanks and i'm broke!!!! - what happened?!

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
captain_bilbo said:
Jim said:
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe ;D

captain_bilbo

Valued Member
Reaction score
Gunnie said:
captain_bilbo said:
Jim said:
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe ;D
Hmm... I don't see a reason to have fish if you aren't on drugs. Unless you're a scientist, haha...

timg

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Only 4? come on, you've got a bit of catching up to do.... Just ordered tank number 10, and all within 10 months!

susitna-flower

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I can't believe 10 in 10 months! I can't afford the idea of getting the best filters for the ones I have, and want to get! It is breaking the bank. I'm looking forward to the months and months of pleasure though of playing with them. Planning, watching, and enjoying the fish being happy.

Land of the Midnight Sun 8)

captain_bilbo

Valued Member
Reaction score
susitna-flower said:
I can't believe 10 in 10 months!   I can't afford the idea of getting the best filters for the ones I have, and want to get!   It is breaking the bank.  I'm looking forward to the months and months of pleasure though of playing with them.  Planning, watching, and enjoying the fish  being happy.

Land of the Midnight Sun 8)
Agreed.

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
if i had the space (which i can always find) and the money (somewhat harder to find!) i've have 10 too! the 4 i have keep me quite busy at the moment though!
tan

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
tan.b said:
if i had the space (which i can always find) and the money (somewhat harder to find!) i've have 10 too! the 4 i have keep me quite busy at the moment though!
tan
LOL.. if i had the money, i think we'd live in a huge fish store. -- setup the way fish lovers would, of course. think of it - dozens & dozens of tanks.

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
FLBettaCouple said:
tan.b said:
tan
LOL.. if i had the money, i think we'd live in a huge fish store. -- setup the way fish lovers would, of course.   think of it - dozens & dozens of tanks.
mmmmmmmmm, pure heaven!!!

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
tan.b said:
LOL.. yea, oh well.. i guess until we can do that, we could just clear everything off of every piece of furniture and put tanks all over the place.. who needs photos & stuff with sentimental value, etc..

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
FLBettaCouple said:
tan.b said:
LOL.. yea, oh well.. i guess until we can do that, we could just clear everything off of every piece of furniture and put tanks all over the place.. who needs photos & stuff with sentimental value, etc..
lol.....thats already happening!!!

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
tan.b said:
FLBettaCouple said:
tan.b said:
lol.....thats already happening!!!
LOL.. yea, we have a box full of stuff that used to be on our bedroom furniture.. and more boxes will follow as the MTS gets worse. You're still going to let the kids keep their beds - i hope. :

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
FLBettaCouple said:
You're still going to let the kids keep their beds - i hope. :
maybe...for now!!!!!!! could make them share a room with bunkbeds, so i could have more space for tanks...............

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
lol.. and years from now when they're in counselling for their unusual fear of fish and eggs.. lol.. sounds like a fun house to live in.. maybe some hammocks instead & then you could have room underneath for one more long tank.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom