This might sound odd...

1. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

But I can't remember the last time I saw a red cambodian male? I know they're common in females but I don't see them very often in the guys... Anyone else noticed this or am I just sort of crazy?

2. Kerber23 Member Member

Google says they are uncommon... :/

3. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Hmmm I thought cambodian was a dominant color trait...

4. Kerber23 Member Member

I really dont know much about red cambodians .. i tanke google worth a grain of rice

5. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

I get one every now and then....

Attached Files:

6. Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

??? What is a Cambodian male? Is it a color scheme? Is it finnage? Just curoius, sry if im hijacking

7. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

No hi-jack :p
    Cambodian is a betta with a white/cream colored body and pigmented fins. You can have blue, red and green cambodians
    3.gif
    This is a picture or a red cambodian male.

8. uprightandlocked Well Known Member Member

That is a pretty coloration! Thank you for clarifying what cambodian meant - I was curious as well!

9. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

I have fry from my red male and my cambodian female...I wonder if any of the male fry will be cambodian??

10. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

Critter, I've seen many cambo males in both CT and VT....Just not too many in HM.....

11. critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

Ahhhhh...I gotcha! My first spawn is regular veils..I wonder why they are uncommon among halfmoons?

12. Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

oh, i like cambodians, i bought my betta juliet because she had a white body and pink fins, later her body turned pink and her fins turned purple/red/blue