this is probably a dumb question

1. 0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

Okay, how do you get all that stuff on the left, like gender and a picture?? :p

2. Craig Well Known Member Member

theres sumthin u can click on i think its called profile

3. Craig Well Known Member Member

if u click on ur username all this profile stuff will come up u can change it in there so hope that helped! r u from the uk though lol? :D

4. 0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

No, I'm in the US.

5. Craig Well Known Member Member

o right :D

6. FishFan Member Member

At the very top of the page-under the FishLore sign-there is HOME, HELP, SEARCH, PROFILE...etc. Click on PROFILE and when you get to that page, there is a menu on the left hand side...try that ;)

7. 0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

Okay, I clicked on Profile, then Forum Profile Information. Then I selected I will upload my own picture, cliicked on Browse, and selected a document that has a pic in it. I also typed in something for Signature. Then I clicked on Change profile. I got a page that said something like "an error has occured. The profile you wish to view does not exist." I checked a post of mine, but nothing had changed. I tried it about 4 times, but it wouldn't work. Aaarrrrrrgghhhhhh! :mad: I feel pretty stupid now, it's so straightforward...is this my computer, or am I doing something wrong ???

8. Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

Mine doesn't seem to want to work either... I think it might be protection on your computer??