This Is my cat Ralph everyone!

Justwanttoknow

D40467ED-967D-49EA-9EF4-C5FCB51785AD.jpeg

PlantedCommunityTank132

Kinda random, but SUPER CUTE

BevM

So adorable. I lost mine in July and still miss him. Munchi was 19 years old with multiple health issues and a great personality.

PlantedCommunityTank132

We lost ours about one year ago. he looked almost the exact same, but long hair. He probably got attacked by either a cougar or coyotes and didnt make it.

Justwanttoknow

We lost ours about one year ago. he looked almost the exact same, but long hair. He probably got attacked by either a cougar or coyotes and didnt make it.
I understand that, his brother disappeared and I can only hope someone took him in I never found out what happened to him. I have chickens and keep losing them to predators and I’m down to 3 :(
My everynight view
image.jpg
I understand that, his brother disappeared and I can only hope someone took him in I never found out what happened to him. I have chickens and keep losing them to predators and I’m down to 3 :(
(My everynight view btw they don’t care about my fish they are too old to the orange one rather chase around my calico cat and she just likes to hang out with me). I thought I should also add they are spayed and neutered so thats not why he's chasing her.

PlantedCommunityTank132

His bro is so cute :(

Justwanttoknow

His bro is so cute :(
Thats my other cat his brother was orange too and had a great personality hed eat anything and loved to be held

Similar Aquarium Threads

• BillynJennifer
  • Molly
Replies
Views
BillynJennifer
  • Question
  • Catappa
  • Cat
Replies
Views
surfius