This is hilarious!!

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by 0morrokh, May 4, 2006.

1. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

;D :D

2. chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

Now that guy needs to be more regular with his hand feeding LOL!!!!!

;D

Rose
    ;D

3. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

Yes exactly. I actually laughed out loud when I saw that. ;D My brother must be getting worried. :D

4. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

I was inspired to make my own cartoon.  Let's see if this works...
    ugh it's not working. If I have an image on another program, how do I copy it onto here?

5. chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

You can e-mail it to me and I can try to put it on for you.

I cannot promise but I may be able to do it with one of my programs.

Rose
    :)

6. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

Ugh why on earth don't I have my own email??!!! :(  My parents will find some excuse not to let me...either you will constantly be emailing us...or you will track me down and do who-knows-what... ::)(at least that's what my mum would say)  Arrrgghhhh!  Here goes nothing...

7. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

testing testing 1 2 3...
    not actually what I am trying to show you...

Attached Files:

8. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Ok that actually was not the cartoon I want to show you...I have to make some slight adjustments to the file...let's see if my dad knows how to do it...

9. chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

That is VERY good! I like it and I love the little thumbnail in your User Info. It is so different and original.

Rose
    :D

10. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

Thanks! Different and original...pretty much describes me. ;D Once again I feel dumb...what thumbnail in my user info? No, what's a thumbnail? (I drive my parents crazy correcting their animal-related vocabulary but I can never remember everyday words... :p)

11. chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

The picture of the Betta under your name, like the one of Misty under mine. It is a thumbnail because it is so small.

Rose
    :)

12. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

Ok, that's what I suspected. It's the same thing as the picture I posted just smaller. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice