This is a great site

1. Fish Girl Initiate Member

I found this site yesterday and I think it's so helpful and informative. I was given a fish tank for my birthday a few days ago and I'm just waiting for it to cycle before I add the fish - can't wait! :) I had two rats but they didn't work out, but fish I hope will be more interesting and beautiful. I'm from Northern England and my interests are reading and singing in a choir. How about you?

2. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

Welcome to the Forum! We are Glad to Meet You!

Welcome to the Forum. Our group is made up of some of the nicest people I have ever or will ever hope to meet. There are all age groups here from 13 through ? and we all care about each other like a family. You will see some names a lot and others not so often but whether they are a frequent visitor or a once-in-a-while type there is not any discrimination. You are welcome to browse or join in to the limits you choose. We will welcome you for whatever you are willing to allow us to do for you. There are many people here with the information from owning numerous tanks who have saved those of us just starting out from various and sundry costly mistakes, so if you find you have a question about something to do with your fish or tank, please do not suffer in silence. The people here will be glad to help if it is possible.

Rose
    :)

3. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

Welcome! (again lol, you have a pm) I agree--this is a really great forum, and a really great site! Everyone is so nice and helpful!

4. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Welcome to FishLore! Yes, we are very friendly here, and just want to help you have a great fishie experience! Please make sure you check out the whole site while you are here! If you click up near the top of the screen where it says "Go Back To FishLore.com", you will find profiles, articles, and a whole lot more here. We have quite a few folks from the UK, so you will fit right in! I think it's great you did some research before adding fish to your tank! You are already ahead of the game! It's great to have you with us, and hope you enjoy the site! ;)

5. dahly Member Member

Welcome! I've learned so much from this site and from the people willing to share their knowledge. It's great to have you on board with us!

6. Fish Girl Initiate Member

Thanks for all your kind greetings :)

7. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

WELCOM i have been here for only a month and i am also active in another forum and i have learned so much im trying to become a walking fish dictionary and i still have a long time to do it sincce im only 14 ;D 1.5 more years and i will be working at my lfs WELCOME and ENJOY

8. Jason Well Known Member Member

Cool I also work in a lfs/pet place thingy. ;)