This comes up?

FinalFins
Recently when I click on a thread this pops up? Wonder if someone can help me resolve because its a bit annoying to refresh a couple of times to get it to go to the thread?

1587056383290.png

Browser is chrome, can take more screenshots if needed

JenC
I can't see your picture but if it's a notice that permission is denied I've been getting the same errors today and keep having to refresh.

FinalFins
JenC said:
I can't see your picture but if it's a notice that permission is denied I've been getting the same errors today and keep having to refresh.
Yup, in big letters "Forbidden" and "you don't have permission to access this resource"

JenC
FinalFins said:
Yup, in big letters "Forbidden" and "you don't have permission to access this resource"
That's the error! And then I feel guilty like I was trying to access restricted areas of Fishlore.

Mike
Hi guys - I just started getting those as well. Looking into it.

StarGirl
Been happening to me too. Or the Oops! Something went wrong this thread is not available.

flyinGourami
Yup. It happens a lot when I click the alerts thingy. I thought i was clicking the wrong areas lol.

StarGirl
bgntoc said:
Yup. It happens a lot when I click the alerts thingy. I thought i was clicking the wrong areas lol.
There are restricted areas? I just figured it would get fixed sooner or later!

flyinGourami
StarGirl15 said:
There are restricted areas? I just figured it would get fixed sooner or later!
Oh wait there are??? I don't know I was just guessing since i mean it did say restricted areas lol. But if Mike has this issue I don't think its really actually "restricted areas"?(correct me if I"m wrong)

Mike
I regularly have to add bad web crawler (e.g. bad robots) IP addresses to a block list and I must have added one that the forum needs. I've removed those that I added this morning so hopefully that fixes it, but now I have to go thru the list to see which one caused the issue. Doh!

kallililly1973
I got a few of those messages earlier but not gettin them anymore.... “ The Dark Side” is pulling u in people!!! Go clean your tanks fast!!!!

FinalFins
Its happening again.. thought i'd note

david1978
FinalFins said:
Its happening again.. thought i'd note
I only ever got that once. Lol. Just thought I was special.

FinalFins
I've gotten it thrice today

StarGirl
I just keep getting....Oops we ran into problems...............

david1978
Thrice? Is that 2 or 3?

FinalFins
david1978 said:
Thrice? Is that 2 or 3?
once plus twice equals thrice I am shakeaspear

Mike
Ok - will try to see what is going on - what did you click on to get that message?

StarGirl
Notifications for me

flyinGourami
Notifications, editing posts, some times replying.

david1978
Hasnt come up for me at least.

Mike
What browser and device are you guys using?

I'm not able to reproduce on my pc with chrome. Will try reproducing the issue with the device/browser you guys are using.

StarGirl
PC Chrome.

FinalFins
Lenovo Chromebook, chrome, comes up when clicking on threads, alerts.

Coradee
Hi Mike, I’m getting it too with Safari on iPad

kanzekatores
I'm getting it too. On Chrome as well as Microsoft Edge. Only once though

Mike
Ok, I found an issue and made a change. Lemme know if you get any more issues.

mattgirl
warning: Off topic

I really like the new addition I just noticed Mike . I really appreciate the additional info added to the sidebar letting us know which forum the thread is posted on. Saves clicking and then find out it is in the salt water or where ever and then just backing out because we can't help there.

And now back the the regularly scheduled answers to the OP.

erinw347
I’ve been getting that too, but haven’t since I think yesterday. But for some reason every time I try and view MissNoodle profile, it says Oops! It’s just her for some reason.

FinalFins
erinw347 said:
I’ve been getting that too, but haven’t since I think yesterday. But for some reason every time I try and view MissNoodle profile, it says Oops! It’s just her for some reason.
MissNoodle is not with us anymore On the forum.

erinw347
FinalFins said:
MissNoodle is not with us anymore On the forum.
It said she was last seen two days ago though?

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom