This can't be true?

1. platy ben Well Known Member Member

Okay im panicking, in my 34G satly tank I have

3 green chromis
    1 yellow coris wrasse
    2 skunk cleaner shrimps
    1 little bubble anenome (3" diameter)
    1 toadstool

Im panicking because my 3 chromis are always swimming around in the day and they only hide at night or when im cleaning the tank.
    Today they have been hanging out over the bubble anenome, however one is missing, and the bubble anenome is looking a lot fatter than usual, I have checked inside the filter boc and I dont think anyone has spooked the chromis because the other 2 are out and nothing scary has happened outside the tank,
    So please dont tell me my anenome has eaten a chromis, or am I just panicking?

Thanks,
    Ben

2. platy ben Well Known Member Member

Just checked filter again and he is inside!, I want to get him out but am scared he will go down where I cant reach him, what do I do???

3. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

I'm sorry platy ben!! I don't know! :( Is there a way to block the underside so he can't go any farther into the filter, and then net him or something?

*fingers crossed for your fish baby* :-\

4. platy ben Well Known Member Member

Hes right in the bottom, he has swam down the side of all the filter media so I have pulled it out, if I dont catch him soon I will leave the media in a bowl of tank water and hope he swims out himself :(

5. rt12 Member Member

Anemnomes have been know to eat chromis. But if you have a lot of live rock it could be sick and hiding or stuck which is more unlikly. sorry about your fish