Thinking about getting a GBR or two eventually...

travie

But I can't find what fish they are compatible with. When I would be able to get one or two, they would go in my 29g. Would the GBR get along with all fish in the tank as currently stocked? Or if you could direct me to a site with a good listing of compatibility would be just as good. Thank you for your time.

capekate

HI Travie
It seems that, IMO the German Blue Rams get a long with all fish! Ive had mine with many fish and it never bothers them. From Angel fish to Discus fish, rainbows, rasboras, etc....
What fish do you have that you are thinking of mixing the GBRs with?
that may be easier to figure out if they are compatible or not?
;D
~ kate
EDIT: I just checked your aquarium info. I have mine with gourami and had it with zebra danio's as well. So I would think you are ok to go...
Just not sure if the 29 gallon may be too small for all those fish to get along peacefully, the bigger the tank, more area to spread out in...

travie

I would be able to do some tank rearranging if I really had to. Would the GBRs get along with my pygmy cories?

capekate

.. I don't see why not? I have not had mine with cories, but can say as before, my GBR seems to get along with every thing in my tank.

~ kate

travie

I'm currently trying to find pictures of their native habitat and lists of the kinds of plants, so far I haven't found anything. If anybody can point me to a website with either it would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
FishguyAU
  • Question
Replies
Views
Cale24
40 Gallon Tank Group of Rams
Replies
Views
mxnewss