Thinking About A Small Hardy Type Fish?

LucilleLelant
I have a 10 gallon and had originally put in C.Habrosus. I lost all but 1, I tried again but lost them all and I just have 1 cory left. There is no point in trying to put cory cats in there again when they keep dying on me. I'm looking for something non aggressive and small that won't damage plants and will be ok with the cory and my nerite that is already in there.

I've considered endlers or harlequin rasbora. I'm looking at maybe 4-6 small fish that are hardy. I don't want to over stock my aquarium. Really I would of liked more cory cats but I'm not sure what happened with them and I don't want to risk losing a whole bunch more.

Thanks.

david1978
danios or barbs, smaller ones of course are pretty tough fish.

Seasoldier
Have a look at Glow light Danios, they're lovely looking little fish & are hardy, I did a fish in cycle with them in a new tank last November & didn't lose a single one.

Adriana N
danios or barbs, smaller ones of course are pretty tough fish.

I wouldn't put these fish in 10gs. Danios are really active and barbs have a big bioload.

Adriana N
Some fish I would suggest are African dwarf frogs (preferably species-only), green neon tetras, ember tetras, killifish, scarlet basis (dario trio), rice fish, sparkling gouramis, etc. You can look on the 10 Gallon Stocking List on this forum

I would definitely go for endlers! I would not put harlequin rasboras in there, though. They love the extra space to swim around.

Piaelliott
ChilI rasboras
Clown killies
For example

Galathiel
I like platies (3) or male guppies (5) or endlers (5ish). They are not usually shy and you get to see plenty of activity in your tank.

Keystone
Heterandria formosa

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Celestialgirl
  • Question
Replies
Views
Megabeth
Replies
Views