Think I've been stupid / unhappy angel

Discussion in 'Freshwater Beginners' started by Leigh82, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Leigh82

Leigh82 New Member Member

Hi all,

After a disaster last weekend I have moved my fish into a new tank, unfortunately as the tank I bought was second hand my angels had to share it for a night until I re homed the fish the following day. One of my angels is acting very aggressive towards the other two now, one of the others has suffered a broken fin. They had lived happily together for 3 years previously. He also looks to have a lumpy tummy after eating :(

I think sharing the tank for a night has really upset him, will he settle down again?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  2. safzola

safzola Well Known Member Member

i would take it out it is a start of bad things to happen ....not worth the risk

3. BornThisWayBettas

BornThisWayBettas Fishlore VIP Member

Welcome to Fish Lore!!! Pleasure to meet you! :D

Can you get a picture of the one with a "lumpy tummy"?

Are you planning to move/rehome the aggressive angel anytime soon? Does he look like he's doing real damage to the others?

Oh, btw, the zebras and kuhlis need to be in schools of six or more.

4. OP
    OP
    Leigh82

Leigh82 New Member Member

Its kind of hard to see in the pics using my ipad as a camera. I've had him a long time and would really like to keep him, he has broken the pictorial fin? I'm not sure if that's the right name from my other angel :(

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  5. Dom90

Dom90 Fishlore VIP Member

With angelfish, it's better to keep them as a single fish or in pairs, but the trouble starts when you get three or more.

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice