Things Similar to Pythons

AcornTheBetta
Hi all!
I may be getting a 40b soon and had some concerns with water changes. Obviously, I can't use a bunch of 5g buckets since my room isn't that close to a sink and I don't want to carry all that water around. I was thinking about getting a python, but none of the sinks in my house (that aren't on the other side of the house from my room) are actually able to fit the python attachment thingy. Does anyone know other brands that make a similar thing that might work in this situation? Thanks!

Betta'sAnonymous
I know petco's brand has a python-type system, assuming petsmart too. Don't know about the fittings though.

fishbreeeder
AcornTheBetta said:
Hi all!
I may be getting a 40b soon and had some concerns with water changes. Obviously, I can't use a bunch of 5g buckets since my room isn't that close to a sink and I don't want to carry all that water around. I was thinking about getting a python, but none of the sinks in my house (that aren't on the other side of the house from my room) are actually able to fit the python attachment thingy. Does anyone know other brands that make a similar thing that might work in this situation? Thanks!
you could connect this to your sink https://www.amazon.com/Camco-Connects-Standard-Various-Sources/dp/B000EDOSKG. When I saw your post, I thought you wanted to get a python, like a snake. I have pet rats, and since pythons eat them, well, I REALLY hate snakes

Top Bottom