Thick Lipped Gourami... Threw Up? And Is Now Acting Weird

bcfishtanks

Hi, guys,

I was just watching two of my honey gouramis flirting, and when I looked back to where my other honey was engaging my thick-lipped, I noticed them in a small cloud of white debris that looked like chewed up food that had been spit out (I fed them at 8 am today). My honey didn't seem to notice, but my thick lip slowly swam away to under the filter behind the output and is just staring at the wall. She did this for 5 minutes, then slowly started to notice her honey and followed him around for a bit. Now she's back to staring at the back wall again. I'm not sure what's going on. She was acting completely fine before this. Luckily, I had just tested my water moments before this happened:

Ammonia: 0 ppm
Nitrite: 0 ppm
Nitrate: 0 ppm (heavily planted with lots of pothos)

It's a 30 gallon that's been running for well over a year now. Aside from the gouramis, there are 12 glowlight tetras and 9 cories. My thick lip sometimes gets into moods when she's not getting enough attention, and my female honey was coming back to my other male sometimes after my flirty male chased her away, but my other one doesn't engage with her and only likes the thick-lip. This doesn't seem like one of her moods, though. She looks fine, and her color is good, though she isn't holding her fins as alert as usual. They're not clamped, just not... strong.

Any idea what's going on? Thanks!

bcfishtanks

Update: she's fine today!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
bcfishtanks
Replies
Views
Chewbacca773
Replies
Views