They're here! They're here! They're HERE!!!

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by critter_fritter79, Mar 18, 2010.

1. critter_fritter79

critter_fritter79 Well Known Member Member

My new babies are here!! Along with the 3 males I posted when I bought them, I also got a litle lavendar mustard girl and 2 gorgeous double tails..a turquoise and a pink marble! I will try to get the photo cubes set up later today and get some pics posted!!

2. Robin4

Robin4 Valued Member Member

Oh wow - I'm really looking forward to seeing those pictures! Congratulations on the new additions.... :)

Robin

3. OP
    OP
    critter_fritter79

I hadn't planned on adding 2 double tails to my ranch, but have been told by several people that adding the dt gene to my lines would help improve the dorsals in my lines, so I needed 1, but I saw these 2 and just couldn't make up my mind so I got both. They aren't perfect, but both have aweseom dorsals and their lobes are good and even..not quite a 180 spread, but still good...I REALLY need to break out that camera!

4. Flyfrod

Flyfrod Valued Member Member

Congrats critter. Can't wait to see them.

5. Red1313

Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

WooHoo!
    Can't wait to meet them :D
    My bonus girl is from a DT line, she's four generations removed from it and I'm really impressed with her dorsal :p Can't wait to see how it works for you :)

6. OP
    OP
    critter_fritter79

I don't think I will be able to post pics today after all. I am waiting on a call from the dr before I head to the hospital...it looks like I had a small stroke last night. i thought i was better this mrning but it is getting bad again. I might not be on for a few days but will post when i get home! sorry for the tease! I will update on me when i can!

7. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Bless your heart! Hope everything turns out okay.

We'll wait patiently for the pics of your new babies. Your health comes first:;hug2

8. Red1313

We can wait critter take care of yourself first.
    <HUGS>
    I hope that you feel better soon!

9. harpua2002

harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Oh no! I hope you get to feeling better soon.

10. Flyfrod

Our prayers are with you critter. Get better soon.:;balloons

11. b

brokenwing Well Known Member Member

Critter we all will be praying for you! Your health is number 1, I hope your felling better soon.

12. T

The Fish Valued Member Member

Wow! I was so happy for you and now I am still happy for you. But wishing you good health too. Stay strong Mommy Fish. Babies need you.
    :;hug2

13. TedsTank

TedsTank Well Known Member Member

the pics aren't here, the pics aren't here, the pics aren't HERE...lol...Congrats!!!!!!

14. OP
    OP
    critter_fritter79

well good news..it wasn't a stroke. They said it was an acute attack of my multiple sclerosis. Scary and painful, but no permanent damage. I am still alittle dizzy, but wanted to update everyone.. Thanks for the kind words and thoughts!!

15. bubblynutter

bubblynutter Well Known Member Member

:;hug2

glad you are ok critter... now you can post some pics! lol

nah, seriously - :;hug2

16. Flyfrod

Glad to here it wasn't too serious. Hope you feel better soon.:)

17. cajunfiberco

cajunfiberco Well Known Member Member

Wow, sorry to hear about the health issues and so glad it wasn't something much scarier!

18. Red1313

Wow it must be a relief to know it wasn't a stroke at least!
    <MASSIVE HUG>

Hope you feel up to taking pictures soon :p

19. lyndra

lyndra Valued Member Member

aww I hope you're feeling better - everyone is going to kick me for this but - take the time you need to ensure you are feeling fine and dandy and steady- my mum has MS and I know what she goes through when her MS plays tricks on her and that it takes a little bit of times to get yoursef right again (SOOOOO glad summer is on the way out here... ugh the heat makes things so tricky) don't expend more energy then you have at the moment!

20. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Critter,

I'm glad to hear you're home and feeling better. I'll be looking forward to seeing your photos!
    Ken

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice