Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo3y

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi Folks!

I am looking for a thermostatic valve that will obviously go lower then 35C for my aquarium!!? The only ones I could find online were minimum 35 C ! Anybody got any recommendations!?

Thank you

ryanr

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi, bumping this up for you. Hopefully someone has some experience and can help

Jo3y

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
What are you building?
Well, its been a pretty big project of mine for a very long time but its finally up and running!!! Just got some fine-tuning and cleaning up to do & I can finally add my main fish! So I built a complete stand myself with no support beam in the middle for easy access to the sump. I got a 75 Gallon up top & for sump, I got a 55 gallon. I drilled all the holes, siliconed all my panels & overflow box... pretty much did everything myself in the mindset of easiest tank to take care ever (for me) hehe. I pretty much just turn a drain valve on water goes out then turn the other one & water from my well which will be at exact temperature with my new mixing valve finally which goes back in & Voila. I was getting very sick of hauling buckets. I also put a huge funnel so I can put my waste water from my other tanks directly out & got a garden hose to connect to fill those tanks... I wish I would of filmed everything but its so time consuming. I want to make a video of it all to give people ideas. I believe there are a few things that I made that I haven't seen on the web anywhere so that might help people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom