The 'WOW!' thread no.2

Sabi
HI Guys. As some of you will remember we had a thread called "wow!!" in the "other section" since last year sometime. Well for some reason I found the forum quiet just now, and remembered the thread as we used to compare how many members and guest were online etc. Well I couldn't find the thread so heres another..
Gee, there are 50 members and 404 guest!
er, dunno how I found it quiet!

susitna-flower
I know what it is! Everyone is in their "personal space", trying to figrue out how to make it really cool, like Shawnie's!

This is the best forum I have found, and it continues to stretch my computer ability! One of these days I may even have an avitar.....or what ever that is called....

Shawnie
LMAOO!!!!!! SOWWWWWWWWWWY I was fixing up the new boys home....and I forgot I left this up...I'm very sorry...and I wish I had "personal space"!@ hahaha..or at least adult personal space...kids kids kids ...misssssss u susitna!!

Martinismommy
I'm here..Just been adding pics to the new gallery...I'm getting ready for a trip to CA on Tues..I hate leaving my babies! I have to write a detailed list for the old man or he won't even know where to begin lol

Shawnie
what ya goin to calI for?? can I come!???

susitna-flower
Been missing you all too.....I've been off politickin...and doing Grandma things.....

Next week I'm going to Kodiak, a City on an island by the same name, second largest island in the US, 80ith biggest in the world! My youngest daughter just moved there and they are having a "Crab Festival" next week....I'm going to help her plant flower beds and arrange her new home. She is expecting the end of June and doesn't need to be doing all these things on her own.....hubby had to go back to Bethel to finish up work there for several weeks....Kodiak is one of those lovely places in AK with mountains, rain, a moderate climate, and fresh FISH all year!

I do plan to check in now and again.

Martinismommy
what ya goin to calI for?? can I come!???

Pack it up lol...

I'm going to my Daughters graduation (well sorta) This is my 34 year old daughter Brandi..She has been at an event this weekend..It's like the book "The secret" It is a life altering course...It teaches you how to create good things in your life by positive thinking...I'm her #1 positive influence in her life ( I just found out ) he he ...so I have to be there..It was very last minute...I just found out last night!

Here is BrandI and I....

149.jpg

Shawnie
that alone, is worth a million bucks !! knowing how much we influence our adult children, is something we all try to achieve as mothers..at least in my book...what a beautiful pic!!! that apple didnt fall to far from the tree karen!! have fun!!!!

angelfish220
Where can you find how many people are on? or is it a moderater thing?

Coryd55
Go to the gorum home page and scroll all the way down. There is a list of what members are on, how many members are on, and how many guests are on.

That sounds cool martinismommy. Neat to find out something like that and great picture!

angelfish220
56 fishlorians and 382 guests. HI guests

angelfish220
Oh wow it suddenly dropped to 7 fishlorians and 14 guests.

angelfish220
now it is a 8 and 16, SabI you got me addicted to this!!!! I keep fliping back looking to see who is on!

angelfish220
Now 22 fishlorians and 153 guests! it changes so quick!

Tom
10 members, 22 guests. I think something happened like the forum was down for a little while.
Tom

Coryd55
Yea I couldn't get on. Server was down for some reason.

4 members 3 guests..... all time low?

offminded
Pack it up lol...

I'm going to my Daughters graduation (well sorta) This is my 34 year old daughter Brandi..She has been at an event this weekend..It's like the book "The secret" It is a life altering course...It teaches you how to create good things in your life by positive thinking...I'm her #1 positive influence in her life ( I just found out ) he he ...so I have to be there..It was very last minute...I just found out last night!

Here is BrandI and I....

149.jpg

where in calI you headed...somewhere cool I hope

Sabi
Yea I couldn't get on. Server was down for some reason.

4 members 3 guests..... all time low?
I think there have been times when it gets as low as this.

19 members and 324 guests now.

Martinismommy
I'm going to Hollywood...It is a turn around trip for me...Won't be there long enough to even enjoy the cool weather....

Sabi
49 Fishlorians and 371 guests. Wow, I never thought a website could have that many ppl on it at the same time.

angelfish220
63 fishlorians and 368 guests.

Shawnie
I Still Wanna Go To Cali!

COBettaCouple
232 on now at almost midnight, mountain time, 38 members.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Thai Aquarium owner
Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views
chickadee
Replies
Views