The user below me - Page 80

Kribensis27

Member
Totally

UBM likes frogs
 

NevermindIgnoreMe

Member
Kribensis27 said:
Totally

UBM likes frogs
Absolutely!
UBM loves plants that are red/pink or tinted red/pink
 

Mii

Member
NevermindIgnoreMe said:
Absolutely!
UBM loves plants that are red/pink or tinted red/pink
I think they look nice but I don't currently have any. UBM has floating plants.
 

julifhy

Member
Mii said:
I think they look nice but I don't currently have any. UBM has floating plants.
Not yet

UBM has an ADF
 

Kribensis27

Member
julifhy said:
Not yet

UBM has an ADF
Not now, but soon!

UBM has a diatom outbreak
 

AcornTheBetta

Member

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
If i do, the snails have been on top of it so i havent noticed.

UBM has a bunch of black sand, waiting.
 

Dippiedee

Member
No

Ubm has some sort of disease to deal with in one of their tanks
 

julifhy

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
If i do, the snails have been on top of it so i havent noticed.

UBM has a bunch of black sand, waiting.
I actually do lol... 2 bags of it :hilarious:

UBM has a quarantine tank
 

AcornTheBetta

Member
julifhy said:
I actually do lol... 2 bags of it :hilarious:

UBM has a quarantine tank
Nope
UBM just got new fish
 

Kribensis27

Member
AcornTheBetta said:
Nope
UBM just got new fish
About 3 weeks ago, yeah.

UBM has a rare pleco
 

Cosmo1

Member
Mii said:
nope. ubm has ant type of pleco.
Nope.
UBM has bred plecos.
 

Mii

Member
Cosmo1 said:
Nope.
UBM has bred plecos.
Nope. Ubm has too many hobbies.
 

Cosmo1

Member
Mii said:
Nope. Ubm has too many hobbies.
Is there really such thing as too many hobbies?
UBM has unfinished homework.
 

AcornTheBetta

Member

Mii

Member
AcornTheBetta said:
Nope.
UBM loves plecos.
Yes but I don't have any. Ubm needs more fish tanks.
 

Kribensis27

Member
Mii said:
Yes but I don't have any. Ubm needs more fish tanks.
Who doesn't? EMBRACE THE MTS (not the snails)
UBM needs more plants for their tanks
 

Mii

Member
Kribensis27 said:
Who doesn't? EMBRACE THE MTS (not the snails)
UBM needs more plants for their tanks
nah I got lots of those. ubm recently had a disease outbreak followed by a cycle crash in one of their tanks killing a bunch of their fish.
 
  • Thread Starter

Pythia

Member
Luckily, no.
UBM likes bettas
 

AcornTheBetta

Member
Pythia said:
Luckily, no.
UBM likes bettas
I do.
UBM has written an article.
 
  • Thread Starter

Pythia

Member
No, I don't know enough or the topics I want to write about are already written.
UBM has been fish keeping for almost a year now
 

Cyberwolf

Member
considers his oscar his life partner.
 

AcornTheBetta

Member
Pythia said:
No, I don't know enough or the topics I want to write about are already written.
UBM has been fish keeping for almost a year now
IDK. I've been in the hobby for ~8 months, but I feel like I know a lot...
UBM has been in the hobby for 10+ years
 

Kribensis27

Member
AcornTheBetta said:
IDK. I've been in the hobby for ~8 months, but I feel like I know a lot...
UBM has been in the hobby for 10+ years
Not quite ten, but almost! I've almost hit 8 years now. UBM finds the little balls of concentrated anger, hatred, blood, and death that are tokay geckos cute but terrifying at the same time.
 

AcornTheBetta

Member
Kribensis27 said:
Not quite ten, but almost! I've almost hit 8 years now. UBM finds the little balls of concentrated anger, hatred, blood, and death that are tokay geckos cute but terrifying at the same time.
Nope since I don't have a gecko
UBM doesn't have a reptile.
 

Kribensis27

Member
AcornTheBetta said:
Nope since I don't have a gecko
UBM doesn't have a reptile.
Nope, I got a bunch (odd thing is that neither of the lizards belong to me, and the tortoise only partially. The snake belongs to me, but he's been missing for a month now.) UBM wants a lizard that actually belongs to them.
(I also don't have a tokay, I would like my nose and fingers to remain attached to me.)
 

Mii

Member
Kribensis27 said:
Nope, I got a bunch (odd thing is that neither of the lizards belong to me, and the tortoise only partially. The snake belongs to me, but he's been missing for a month now.) UBM wants a lizard that actually belongs to them.
(I also don't have a tokay, I would like my nose and fingers to remain attached to me.)
I'm mostly looking at snakes but lizards are cool.
 

Hugooo

Member
Mii said:
I'm mostly looking at snakes but lizards are cool.
ubm ??
 

Mii

Member

Kribensis27

Member

Mii

Member
Kribensis27 said:
Never heard of it. UBM needs more frogbit
no. ubm has an algae problem.
 

Cosmo1

Member
Yes.
UBM wants to get more aquatic plants.
 

Addictedtobettas

Member
Major algae problem in the big tank where I lost a lot of plants and yes, now need more plants I think. (Dang phosphates)

UBM likes stargazing and knows several constellations.
 

Mii

Member
Addictedtobettas said:
Major algae problem in the big tank where I lost a lot of plants and yes, now need more plants I think. (Dang phosphates)

UBM likes stargazing and knows several constellations.
I like it and I know a few. Ubm thinks Xbox One controllers are the superior gamepad.
 

Cheesecake

Member
Mii said:
I like it and I know a few. Ubm thinks Xbox One controllers are the superior gamepad.
Jokes on you I'm PC only lol.

UBM has been out of the country multiple times.
 

SouthAmericanCichlids

Member
Cheesecake said:
Jokes on you I'm PC only lol.

UBM has been out of the country multiple times.
Only once when I was a baby, my parents were missionaries in Turkey, and I was the third kid and they decided to move back to home and I went for 2 weeks to get our stuff from turkey.
UBM has red root floaters.
 

Kribensis27

Member
SouthAmericanCichlids said:
Only once when I was a baby, my parents were missionaries in Turkey, and I was the third kid and they decided to move back to home and I went for 2 weeks to get our stuff from turkey.
UBM has red root floaters.
Yup. UBM think uromastyx are adorable
 

Cheesecake

Member
Kribensis27 said:
Yup. UBM think uromastyx are adorable
They're cool, not cute lol.

UBM has a paralyzing fear of pine trees, and has had it ever since a traumatic experience during the summer of '89.
 

Kribensis27

Member
Cheesecake said:
They're cool, not cute lol.

UBM has a paralyzing fear of pine trees, and has had it ever since a traumatic experience during the summer of '89.
Uhhhh... how did you know? UBM loves pine trees!
 

CaptainAquatics

Member
Pine trees have scared me since the incident of 89.....

UBM have a fear of trash cans
 

SouthAmericanCichlids

Member
CaptainAquatics said:
Pine trees have scared me since the incident of 89.....

UBM have a fear of trash cans
Nope.
UBM is going to tell me what happened in the incident of '89.
 

CaptainAquatics

Member
SouthAmericanCichlids said:
Nope.
UBM is going to tell me what happened in the incident of '89.
All involved were sworn to secrecy.

UBM wants to know how to fight a pine tree
 

julifhy

Member
CaptainAquatics said:
All involved were sworn to secrecy.

UBM wants to know how to fight a pine tree
You never know when they will attack... so yes...

Ubm IS a pine tree
 

Kribensis27

Member
julifhy said:
You never know when they will attack... so yes...

Ubm IS a pine tree
Yes. UBM likes oak trees
 

CaptainAquatics

Member
Kribensis27 said:
Yes. UBM likes oak trees
Yes, although the acorns I don’t like.

UBM wonders why we are talking about trees
 

pattersonbear

Member
CaptainAquatics said:
Yes, although the acorns I don’t like.

UBM wonders why we are talking about trees
You know, I probably should wonder why, but honestly no.
UBM's first fish was a betta.
 

Hugooo

Member
pattersonbear said:
You know, I probably should wonder why, but honestly no.
UBM's first fish was a betta.
Obviously. The user below me has memorized all of the presidents in order.
--
CaptainAquatics said:
Yes, although the acorns I don’t like.
I do hope you're not talking about Acorn as in Acorn The Betta ! :mad:
 

AcornTheBetta

Member
Hugooo said:
Obviously. The user below me has memorized all of the presidents in order.
--

I do hope you're not talking about Acorn as in Acorn The Betta ! :mad:
lol I think they are talking about acorns from the tree
 

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom