The user below me - Page 74

AquaBaby

Member
Freshwaterfishy said:
dont know who that is

UBM has owned a betta fish
Yes I have.

UBM likes "Dixieland Delight".
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Not sure which version i like better...

UBM is a pick-up man.
 

Mii

Member

Kribensis27

Member
Mii said:
Yes. Ubm is tired of getting random fish diseases all the time.
Who isn’t? UBM just found out about a new plant they want to grow for profit
 

Mii

Member
Kribensis27 said:
Who isn’t? UBM just found out about a new plant they want to grow for profit
No. Ubm has live plants in all their tanks
 

AquaBaby

Member
Mii said:
No. Ubm has live plants in all their tanks
Yes!

UBM just saw the Christmas decoration thread
 

Kribensis27

Member
AquaBaby said:
Yes!

UBM just saw the Christmas decoration thread
Nope, saw it a while ago. UBM likes rotala
 

Freshwaterfishy

Member
Yes!! I wish I had some

UBM like grape juice
 

Mii

Member
Freshwaterfishy said:
Yes!! I wish I had some

UBM like grape juice
Yes. Ubm likes orange juice.
 

Dippiedee

Member
Yep

Ubm overuses emojis
 

Kribensis27

Member
Dippiedee said:
Yep

Ubm overuses emojis
Nope, if anything I underuse them. UBM likes cats
 

Mii

Member
Kribensis27 said:
Nope, if anything I underuse them. UBM likes cats
Yes. Ubm needs to buy more rc car perts
 

JollyOtter

Member
No. But that does sound like an interesting hobby.
UBM is headed to the park to walk this morning
 

Mii

Member
JollyOtter said:
No. But that does sound like an interesting hobby.
UBM is headed to the park to walk this morning
I mostly just walked around my neighborhood. Ubm likes pineapple pizza.
 

TheFISH12

Member
Mii said:
I mostly just walked around my neighborhood. Ubm likes pineapple pizza.
Yes I do! UBM likes apples.
 

Mii

Member
TheFISH12 said:
Yes I do! UBM likes apples.
Yes. Ubm is going to eat lunch now.
 

TheFISH12

Member
Mii said:
Yes. Ubm is going to eat lunch now.
Nope. Bout to have supper. UBM watches the NFL.
 

Mii

Member
TheFISH12 said:
Nope. Bout to have supper. UBM watches the NFL.
No. Ubm is into cars.
 

AllAboutAngelfish

Member

AllAboutAngelfish

Member
YES!!!! ubm likes to visit the pet store ALOT
 

Mii

Member
AllAboutAngelfish said:
YES!!!! ubm likes to visit the pet store ALOT
Yeah but my mom doesn't like to drive me there all the time. Ubm knows other fish people in real life.
 

AquaBaby

Member
Mii said:
Yeah but my mom doesn't like to drive me there all the time. Ubm knows other fish people in real life.
Well I know someone who keeps a fish but isn't a fish person. I wish I did though!!!!!!!

UBM has a motorcycle
 

Mii

Member
AquaBaby said:
Well I know someone who keeps a fish but isn't a fish person. I wish I did though!!!!!!!

UBM has a motorcycle
No. Ubm has a manual transmission car.
 

Kribensis27

Member
Mii said:
No. Ubm has a manual transmission car.
I don’t have a car. UBM has a Christmas tree
 

JollyOtter

Member
Not yet, probably next weekend.
UBM gets a natural Christmas Tree
 

Kribensis27

Member
JollyOtter said:
Not yet, probably next weekend.
UBM gets a natural Christmas Tree
Yup. UBM likes carrots
 

AquaBaby

Member
Kribensis27 said:
Yup. UBM likes carrots
I do! Cooked or raw.

UBM has Christmas lights on their house already
 

AcornTheBetta

Member
AquaBaby said:
I do! Cooked or raw.

UBM has Christmas lights on their house already
Not yet.
UBM feeds their fish zucchini
 

Mii

Member
AcornTheBetta said:
Not yet.
UBM feeds their fish zucchini
I tried to feed it to my otos but they didn't eat it. Ubm has otos.
 

Kribensis27

Member
Mii said:
I tried to feed it to my otos but they didn't eat it. Ubm has otos.
Too afraid I’ll kill them. Eventually for sure. UBM’s family has an odd obsession with glass hummingbirds, wooden owls, and toy peacocks
 

AquaBaby

Member
Kribensis27 said:
Too afraid I’ll kill them. Eventually for sure. UBM’s family has an odd obsession with glass hummingbirds, wooden owls, and toy peacocks
My grandmother loved hummingbirds and had a rather large collection by the time she passed. I have a cousin who loves owls, though I don't know if she has any wooden owls. If there's anyone who is hoarding peacocks, they're doing a good job of keeping it under wraps!!!

UBM wrapped Christmas gifts today
 

AcornTheBetta

Member
AquaBaby said:
My grandmother loved hummingbirds and had a rather large collection by the time she passed. I have a cousin who loves owls, though I don't know if she has any wooden owls. If there's anyone who is hoarding peacocks, they're doing a good job of keeping it under wraps!!!

UBM wrapped Christmas gifts today
Ooo good idea! I have the gift for my little bro sitting in my closet ATM lol
UBM has bought a ton of Christmas gifts already
 

AquaBaby

Member
AcornTheBetta said:
Ooo good idea! I have the gift for my little bro sitting in my closet ATM lol
UBM has bought a ton of Christmas gifts already
Completely done. I have them all wrapped except the one that hasn't arrived, yet.

UBM Is so not ready to go back to work tomorrow
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Actually, i am ready. 4 days off and i am kind of in Boredsville. Though the time with the family has been fun.

UBM is watching Spongebob Squarepants.
 

Mii

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Actually, i am ready. 4 days off and i am kind of in Boredsville. Though the time with the family has been fun.

UBM is watching Spongebob Squarepants.
No. Ubm has a sister
 

Kribensis27

Member

Mii

Member
Kribensis27 said:
2 of them. UBM has a brother
No. Ubm has a cousin(s)
 

Dippiedee

Member
Yeah somewhere apparently.

UBM wasnt awake at 5AM last night
 

Mii

Member
Dippiedee said:
Yeah somewhere apparently.

UBM wasnt awake at 5AM last night
I was not awake at 5am last night. Ubm likes brussel sprouts.
 

Mii

Member
Mii said:
I was not awake at 5am last night. Ubm likes brussel sprouts.
Yes. Ubm likes cheese pizza.
 

Dippiedee

Member
Yep
Ubm is pretty sick of being housebound
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Nope, because i am not. Also only barely house-broken.

UBM is nice and warm in the sun.
 

Kribensis27

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Nope, because i am not. Also only barely house-broken.

UBM is nice and warm in the sun.
Nope, everything’s covered in frost. UBM has a mahogany tree
 

Mii

Member
Kribensis27 said:
Nope, everything’s covered in frost. UBM has a mahogany tree
I don't have any tree ATM.
 

Dippiedee

Member

Mii

Member
ubm has an rc car
 

Hugooo

Member
Mii said:
ubm has an rc car
Idk what that is.
UBM is excited for 2021.
 

Kribensis27

Member
Hugooo said:
Idk what that is.
UBM is excited for 2021.
2020 can’t leave soon enough! UBM loves yellow shrimp
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
As long as 2021 doesn't say "hey 2020, hold my beer!"

UBM is about to eat dinner.
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view

Top Bottom