The user below me - Page 71

  • Thread Starter

Pythia

Member
Yup, I just woke up lol
UBM has cichlids
 

Mii

Member
  • Thread Starter

Pythia

Member

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Wish i was. I like sleep.

UBM is prepping for rain.
 
  • Thread Starter

Pythia

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Wish i was. I like sleep.

UBM is prepping for rain.
Nope, it's snowing where I live lol.
UBM likes eggnog.
 

Mii

Member
Pythia said:
Nope, it's snowing where I live lol.
UBM likes eggnog.
YEEEEESSSS. ubm wants eggnog.
 
  • Thread Starter

Pythia

Member
Mii said:
YEEEEESSSS. ubm wants eggnog.
YEEEESSSSSSsssss!! I love it.
UBM likes to eat hot dogs.
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
With chili on them.

UBM just saw a bald eagle.
 
  • Thread Starter

Pythia

Member
Nope
UBM likes owls.
 

Mii

Member
  • Thread Starter

Pythia

Member
Yup
UBM thinks that owls stare into your soul :nailbiting:
 

Mii

Member
Pythia said:
Yup
UBM thinks that owls stare into your soul :nailbiting:
No. Ubm's bed is too warm.
 
  • Thread Starter

Pythia

Member
No, mine's too cold lol.
UBM lives on earth.
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Not on purpose.

UBM is wet and cold
 
  • Thread Starter

Pythia

Member
Nope, I'm warm and dry lol.
UBM likes taking walks in forests.
 

Kribensis27

Member
Pythia said:
Nope, I'm warm and dry lol.
UBM likes taking walks in forests.
Totally! UBM has terrible internet connection
 

AquaBaby

Member
Kribensis27 said:
Totally! UBM has terrible internet connection
Sometimes!

UBM Is at work right now
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Sure am. Outside in the rain while they hook up my video monitors n stuff in my little warm building.

UBM looks stylish like a bright traffic cone shen wearing a raincoat
 

Dippiedee

Member
That's very specific lol no I dont think so

UBM doesnt know the technical fish names so during discussions they google the names others have referenced then respond as though they knew all along
 

Cherie G

Member
No Way! More than happy to stay away from claiming knowledge of fish names I can't pronounce!

UBM will be saying an enthusiastic yes to the Thanksgiving Day brussels sprouts (for non-American members replace Brussels sprouts for the one vegetable/food at a celebratory meal that someone always makes but only 1 person eats)
 
  • Thread Starter

Pythia

Member
Nope lol
UBM likes turkeys
 

Jallen42

Member
Pythia said:
Nope lol
UBM likes turkeys
Turkeys are the bomb. The user below me thinks pigs are better.
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Pigs are stubborn and mean and taste good!

UBM is ready to eat too much and nap all afternoon.
 

Mii

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Pigs are stubborn and mean and taste good!

UBM is ready to eat too much and nap all afternoon.
Not particularly. Ubm is annoyed at their parents.
 
  • Thread Starter

Pythia

Member
Not really lol
UBM has had at least on of their fish since they were juvies
 

Dippiedee

Member
Yep had most of them since juvie. My 4 inch BN was tiny when I got him

UBM has started wrapping christmas presents
 
  • Thread Starter

Pythia

Member
Nope not yet
UBM likes Christmas
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Nope not at all. Thats why the tree is up, lights and other decorations are up and i have been watching Christmas movies for 2 weeks already.

UBM is glad to be home from work.
 

Mii

Member
Pythia said:
Nope not yet
UBM likes Christmas
Yes. Ubm got mud sprayed on their pants by an rc car
 
  • Thread Starter

Pythia

Member
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Nope not at all. Thats why the tree is up, lights and other decorations are up and i have been watching Christmas movies for 2 weeks already.

UBM is glad to be home from work.
I don't have work lol
Mii said:
Yes. Ubm got mud sprayed on their pants by an rc car
Luckily, no
Where UBM lives, it's raining
 

Mii

Member
Pythia said:
I don't have work lol

Luckily, no
Where UBM lives, it's raining
No, but it rains a lot. Ubm lives in Oregon.
 
  • Thread Starter

Pythia

Member
Nope
UBM lives in Florida
 

Mii

Member

AquaBaby

Member
Mii said:
No. Ubm lived on Mars.
Nope I live on the good ol terra firma of earth!

UBM Is dying to get a new fish
 

Mii

Member
AquaBaby said:
Nope I live on the good ol terra firma of earth!

UBM Is dying to get a new fish
I just got new fish. Ubm can't decide what to put in their 10 gallon
 

AquaBaby

Member
Mii said:
I just got new fish. Ubm can't decide what to put in their 10 gallon
I know exactly what I want to do with the 10.... I'm just being patient, as my timeline just got pushed back at least a couple of months because I just added a plant.

UBM ate a pear today
 

Mii

Member
AquaBaby said:
I know exactly what I want to do with the 10.... I'm just being patient, as my timeline just got pushed back at least a couple of months because I just added a plant.

UBM ate a pear today
No, but now you've made me want one so I'm going to. Ubm is getting tired of their family during quarantine.
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Nope, as i am home even less now than before. Places kind of value security.

UBM is having kitty help with forums tonight.
 

Mii

Member
I don't have a kitty. Ubm likes oranges.
 

AquaBaby

Member
Mii said:
I don't have a kitty. Ubm likes oranges.
I do!
UBM likes lemons
 

Mii

Member
AquaBaby said:
I do!
UBM likes lemons
I like them in some foods, but they're a bit much by themselves. Ubm likes limes.
 

AquaBaby

Member
Mii said:
I like them in some foods, but they're a bit much by themselves. Ubm likes limes.
Yes! Especially with Mexican food or in a mikes hard lemonade

UBM has painted nails right now
 

AcornTheBetta

Member
AquaBaby said:
Yes! Especially with Mexican food or in a mikes hard lemonade

UBM has painted nails right now
Nope.
UBM has a killifish
 

AquaBaby

Member
Mii said:
No. Ubm has a brackish tank.
Nope, only FW

UBM only has to work Monday and Tuesday this week
 

Mii

Member
AquaBaby said:
Nope, only FW

UBM only has to work Monday and Tuesday this week
I don't have work. I am in middle school and get fall break this week. Ubm is in middle school.
 

Dippiedee

Member
No I'm old
UBM has been to or lives in Europe
 

Mii

Member
Dippiedee said:
No I'm old
UBM has been to or lives in Europe
No. Ubm is hungry.
 

julifhy

Member
Nope

UBM has a messy room
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view

Top Bottom