The Tank is not your personal waterdish

1. Stuart42 Member Member

My Dad's cat Batman was staying with me when he was on vacation. Batman decided that my QT tank (currently being used to grow out some amazon swords) was the perfect height to drink from without having to bend over

New water dsh.jpg

2. mg13 Well Known Member Member

lol. smart cat...

:)

why is you tank on the floor? o.0

3. Stuart42 Member Member

The tank is not on the floor. Batman got up onto the table it is sitting on. Here is a picture showing a wider view.

Attached Files:

4. claireputput Well Known Member Member

Thirsty kitty! :)

5. Rivieraneo Moderator Moderator Member

Hrmmmmm maybe you can start your own line of flavored infused bottled cat water? :p

6. FiscCyning Member Member

Well clearly the tank was there just for him ;) isn't everything done just for the cat?!

7. Stuart42 Member Member

Yes, everything is done just for the cats.

8. Dolfan Fishlore VIP Member

Maybe you can train him to drink a lot of water from it all in one day, and then you have half of your water change already done for you. Then just add some more water back in, and your good to go.

9. Stuart42 Member Member

Even for a small 5 gallon tank that is a bit much to ask for from one cat.

10. _Fried_Bettas_ Well Known Member Member

I have three cats and they all prefer water direct from the aquarium, with an occasional drink from a bucket of RO water. The water bowl is rarely used except by the dog.

In fact there is a small 3 gallon tank near their cat tree on a low shelf under another aquarium, I leave the top off of it and just have plants in it, no betta or other fish. So they drink from that and not one of my other tanks, I have them fooled for now. The tank has a little bio wheel that has become a favorite cat toy, I indulge them and when I see it somewhere around the house I put it back on the tank, it doesn't stay there for long.

Knew those biowheels had to be good for something.