the story of lucky the clown loach

lopez18

this is the story of my female clown loach not so long ago a poor LPS was closing down the owner was nice to every one but retired and gave the store to his son which he didn't care for so he was about to close it down the clown loach I saw was nice I always wanted one but the stories of ICH scared me but it was in a horrible shape scars ,it had ich but in a miracle it was medicated by force along with it's other clown loach friends it had no hope he was thinking of burning them ( horrible owner no wonder he's doing out of business ) but lucky for the others they died before that she was suffering fro level 100 if it was in a scale 1 to 100 ! I didn't mind the price at all he gave me it for free with pleasure I nursed it back to help after that with the total cost of $189 for the 150 gal tank and medication and for a 10 gal tank to raise live food leading to the total cost mention but after that it was worth it after her inner clown was released

Ethan

That is one great story. Lopez it's people like you that make this hobby and this forum what it is. I'm proud of you for doing the right thing and taking on such a hard task. Good work man and keep it up

Tonia

Aww,, I'm glad Lucky has found a great home now.

Bagpipe empire

Amazing! Today, I was fishing for small catfish for my pond. One broke my line it was so big. I need to catch it so I can get the hook and cannonball weight out of its mouth and heal it before it gets infected! Wish me luck.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Angelmom
Replies
Views
cichlid4life
Replies
Views
LiterallyHydro
Replies
Views