the start of my holiday obsession

1. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

I just love decorating for Christmas..ive done it for years because ALL the kids ive had(only a few ;D) and now my granddaughters, just love it...here's the start of my total obsession with it....My big bay window with my village :;santaclaus

DSC06546.JPG DSC06549.JPG

DSC06548.JPG

DSC06543.JPG DSC06544.JPG

2. Shadowbeam Member Member

wow! That looks pretty awesome, so much detail, no wonder all the young ones are happy lol

3. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

I love the little villages!
    It looks really good Shawnie. I haven't started yet but I'm the same way.
    I wrap the every day knick knacks and other stuff and replace it with Christmas decorations.

4. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

omg! we have those too!!!! only we spread them on the floor next to the christmas tree :)

gotta love the holiday spirit :) brings back tons of memories :)

5. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

its like you put away all the lil nick knacks and pictures etc, and replace it with christmas stuff lol...i can sit for hours in the dark with this and my tanks lol...crazy chick!

6. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

That looks beautiful, Shawnie!

7. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Shawnie. The window looks beautiful! Love the holidays! I'm like you, all of the what knots go into storage to bring out all of the Christmas decorations. I'll start decorating the house probably tomorrow. I have to let Thanksgiving pass first. :) So tomorrow is good! lol I'll start pulling all the decorations from the loft storage today! Yeah!!!! oh...photos coming!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    (see what you've done Missy!) lol
    Ken

8. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

ty both!!!!!!!
    cant wait to see how others do it at the holidays...my fav time of year~!

9. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

OH that looks like loads of fun! I really like the flying carousel thingy. :)

10. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

ty :)
    thats my new piece this year ...its adorable to watch swinging around and although the music is cute, i tend to shut if off haha