The smallest fish tank in the world..

1. Boeing250 Well Known Member Member

2. _Fried_Bettas_ Well Known Member Member

Pretty silly.

3. renthus Well Known Member Member

What are those things? Tetra fry?

4. DaniosRock Member Member

The article stated they were danios. The artist has made many other nano-miniature pieces, including a tiny fishnet.

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

5. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

6. shayla1 Well Known Member Member

Other than trying to win an award for creating an unusual thing, I am hoping no one believes that this tank is worth keeping fish in. Interesting find, for sure.

7. ryanr Moderator Moderator Member

I think this is where artists are often misunderstood.

For the purpose of the artist, let's pay credit where credit is due.

To create something so miniature, and unique, is brilliant. "The 57-year-old was the first in Siberia to make what he calls 'microminiature' art."
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-worlds-smallest-aquarium-fits-palm-hand.html

I really quite like the idea as a piece of art. As a long term 'solution', obviously, not a great idea.

8. HappyKnitter Member Member

That is beautiful. I love the world of miniatures. I have a couple of oil paintings they are amazing in the details.

9. 5thgradeguppyraiser Well Known Member Member

It is pretty artsy but I don't like that people put fish in it

Sent from my SM-T310 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

10. Delaneyw Well Known Member Member

11. celizabethh3 Member Member

12. Delaneyw Well Known Member Member

What really gets me is that it's not just subjecting one betta to an unhappy life, it's three fish! This thing totals 2g. And I feel like for having my betta in his own 1.5g! (We're fixing that this weekend.)

13. frogfan Well Known Member Member

In a previous artical about that tank it does state that the tank has some sort of filtration but didnt go into detail about what kind. As for that tiny reef tank that thing would be awsome in an old fasion wooden doll house

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

14. Falcon JJ Member Member

15. Delaneyw Well Known Member Member

I just taped a piece a paper over our new larger betta tank lid because I am afraid he'll be able to jump out of the hole! I'm paranoid about coming home or waking up to the cats having a live snack.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app