The rant thread

Anders247

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
TwilySparklez said:
+1 this, Why Goldfish as feeders? They don't provide the necessary nutrients(and contain Vitamin B removing chemicals)
I don't really know. I don't know of any fish that would be a good feeder, especially not cories.

zaraspook

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Why are there people out there that think yelling at you is the only way to get there point across.

oOBlueOo

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Why did my cellphone company lie to me about my plan? I so did NOT want a contract and they put me in one without my permission. What the heck?! Now they want me to pay for the next two years?! I don't think so cellphone company. You're going DOWN. >:-o

Quinn_Lamb98

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I just finished my agriculture exam that was estimated to take my 2 hours to do. I did it in 45 minutes, so the teacher is making me sit her for 15 minutes before i can go.

zaraspook

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Why is it when I'm on here at Fishlore I can't seen to get to bed a decent hour and I'm tired in the morning.

zaraspook

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
guppybreeder said:
Why doesn't my heater heat the water fast enough I want to go to bed but can't because I have to adjust the temp.

Sent from my iPhone
Don't you just love that. You jump in thinking its hot and its cool. Burr.

Flowingfins

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yeah
This is a backup heater I had lying around. It has no temp settings either, I have to figure out which way is hot and which is cold. It was freezing a few minutes ago so I think that side is cold

Sent from my iPhone

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom