The rant thread

Brisilda Kodra

Have something to rant about? Post here

my I pad won't charge it keeps saying it womt recognize the charger and what not

tocandesu

Why in the world are fish bowls still sold?

lopez18

why can I keep a oscar in a 55 gal community?

Brisilda Kodra

I hate hate hate losing suff gets on my nerves I can't find those sunglasses I liked

N2Gongfu

Brisilda Kodra said:
I hate hate hate losing suff gets on my nerves I can't find those sunglasses I liked
They're not on your head are they? If they are, you're losing your marbles too, sorry :/

Anders247

Yeah, it stinks.

F1shy

Why does petsmart and petco keep 100+ goldfish in under 40 gallons?!!?

Edit by moderator
This is is free to share as long as credit is given under the creative commons licence.

Anders247

F1shy said:
Why does petsmart and petco keep 100+ goldfish in under 40 gallons?!!?
That's a big one.......

Brisilda Kodra

N2Gongfu said:
They're not on your head are they? If they are, you're losing your marbles too, sorry :/

What the heck? No they were not in my head nor am I losing my marbles

update: FOUND MY GLASSES they were downstairs livibg room

zaraspook

Were in the heck did I put with my car keys.

Flowingfins

Why did I forget about my homework until just now.(4 pages of math double sided, I'm going to be up until 1:00am to start and finish this)

F1shy

guppybreeder said:
Why did I forget about my homework until just now.(4 pages of math double sided, I'm going to be up until 1:00am to start and finish this)
That happens to me so much!

Micaela13

Why is Walmart aloud to sell fish!?? And WHY are 8+ foot monitor lizards still being sold as babies to little kids!!! Drives me crazy >

zaraspook

Why do some people feel it is alright to throw their trash on the ground or the water.

F1shy

Why do my neighbors park in front of my yard even though they can fit like three more in their yard??

N2Gongfu

F1shy said:
Why do my neighbors park in front of my yard even though they can fit like three more in their yard??
Wow, that one drives me insane!!

zaraspook

Why do my kids drive me nuts.

Anders247

zaraspook said:
Why do my kids drive me nuts.
Lol...... it's in their nature.

zaraspook

tocandesu

Anders247 said:
That's a big one.......
+1 this, Why Goldfish as feeders? They don't provide the necessary nutrients(and contain Vitamin B removing chemicals)

Anders247

TwilySparklez said:
+1 this, Why Goldfish as feeders? They don't provide the necessary nutrients(and contain Vitamin B removing chemicals)
I don't really know. I don't know of any fish that would be a good feeder, especially not cories.

Danjamesdixon

Why do beginners insist that keeping Bettas in community tanks is fine?! GRRRRR

N2Gongfu

Danjamesdixon said:
Why do beginners insist that keeping Bettas in community tanks is fine?! GRRRRR
Lol, I can't throw stones, I have neons with cichlids in my tank

zaraspook

Why are there people out there that think yelling at you is the only way to get there point across.

zaraspook

Why isn't my house big enough FOR MORE FISH AQUARIUM ! ! ! !

Anders247

zaraspook said:
Why isn't my house big enough FOR MORE FISH AQUARIUM ! ! ! !
Lol, yes!!!!

evan47

why does chewing lose its flavour on the bedpost overnight?

oOBlueOo

Why did my cellphone company lie to me about my plan? I so did NOT want a contract and they put me in one without my permission. What the heck?! Now they want me to pay for the next two years?! I don't think so cellphone company. You're going DOWN. >:-o

Quinn_Lamb98

I just finished my agriculture exam that was estimated to take my 2 hours to do. I did it in 45 minutes, so the teacher is making me sit her for 15 minutes before I can go.

zaraspook

Why is it when I'm on here at Fishlore I can't seen to get to bed a decent hour and I'm tired in the morning.

Flowingfins

Why doesn't my heater heat the water fast enough I want to go to bed but can't because I have to adjust the temp.

zaraspook

guppybreeder said:
Why doesn't my heater heat the water fast enough I want to go to bed but can't because I have to adjust the temp.
Don't you just love that. You jump in thinking its hot and its cool. Burr.

Flowingfins

Yeah
This is a backup heater I had lying around. It has no temp settings either, I have to figure out which way is hot and which is cold. It was freezing a few minutes ago so I think that side is cold

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom